Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don't get attached to w0men

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★
If you get attached to them or starting to have feelings, its over.

The pain and depression that come afterwards are unbearable. I'm not a chad, and despite what society thinks about us and man in General, I have a heart and soul, and I do feel things from time to time. I'm a sensitive person.

I did get attached to w0men when I was in middle school, to be brutally rejected and mocked by my wh0le class.

I recently chatted another one by mistake and tried applying normie advices, just to be disappointed and confirm the blackpill again. I still feel sad, since she had almost 100% similar hobbies to my own, and same mindset. Only to find out that she ridicules me

Don't get attached to w0men, bros, I can't stress it enough.

I stopped having feelings for them a long time ago, in recent years I only had feelings for an actress from my childhood, but I am totally incapable of falling in love with a normal girl now.

It's something that happens in your twenties.

If you don't get a girlfriend, love for women dies in adolescence

Too true man. Best to just let go and accept the loneliness. We are all we have.

If you get attached to them or starting to have feelings, its over.

The pain and depression that come afterwards are unbearable. I'm not a chad, and despite what society thinks about us and man in General, I have a heart and soul, and I do feel things from time to time. I'm a sensitive person.

I did get attached to w0men when I was in middle school, to be brutally rejected and mocked by my wh0le class.

I recently chatted another one by mistake and tried applying normie advices, just to be disappointed and confirm the blackpill again. I still feel sad, since she had almost 100% similar hobbies to my own, and same mindset. Only to find out that she ridicules me

Don't get attached to w0men, bros, I can't stress it enough.
It doesn't matter, not a single foid will tell me "I love you" "I like you".

True, the happiest I have ever been was when I was a NEET that never left the house. I never had to interact with foids, never had to see other people in relationships, holding hands in public etc. It kills me every day seeing what I am missing out on. I always end up developing onitises no matter how blackpilled I am, I can't help it.