Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dont forget

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
There is more women in hell than men, at least 42 million abortions happen every year, more murders in a century than everyone killed in all wars for the past 5000 years

Oh no no no...
Now I know why hell is so "hellish"...

i already forgot because women are queens and can do no wrong

If hell exists, then I'm sure half of the hole population is going there.

Image l

And heaven is full of Chads

at least 42 million abortions happen every year
Funny thing is they justify this by saying " It doesn't feel any pain at x weeks! "
By that judgement I can easily kill whoever I want by strapping them with explosives and blowing them up because they won't feel any pain.

Drop napalm on women tbh

Funny thing is they justify this by saying " It doesn't feel any pain at x weeks! "
By that judgement I can easily kill whoever I want by strapping them with explosives and blowing them up because they won't feel any pain.
Kamikaze comes to mind

Kamikaze comes to mind
They also had suicide submarines.
I admire the Jap's commitment.

They would also strap themselves with explosives and throw themselves below an enemy tank to take it out.
Original suicide bombers.

Apply anesthetic to anyone you want to kill in a medical simulation game and you should be absolutely fine to do whatever you want pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

They also had suicide submarines.
I admire the Jap's commitment.

They would also strap themselves with explosives and throw themselves below an enemy tank to take it out.
Original suicide bombers.
God bless them, they are heroes of mine

This is true and absolutely brutal what humanity is now