Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dont forget to take vitamin D supplements if you dont leave your room

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dont leave my room much so I just pop D3 daily, since starting I have observed drastic changes in

A) my overall well being - im feeling better and healthier

B) energy - I used to be low energy I couldnt even concentrate on playing video games, now I can actually do stuff

C) sleep quality - sleeping feels so much better, I wake up well rested most of the time now

D) inhibition - im slightly lower inhib but its barely noticeable, im still high inhib as fuck

just buy it its like $5 tops OTC but makes so much difference

Stay healthy and LDAR boyos

This is me. I have to take vitamin D 2000 UI ( twice a day sometimes) bc it's suppose to help your mood and it helps your bones.

I just realized that I've been lacking in vitamin D since I was like 16, lol. I wonder if it stunted my
Growth?

I want to keep my body as unhealthy as possible

Yoyo said:
This is me. I have to take vitamin D 2000 UI ( twice a day sometimes) bc it's suppose to help your mood and it helps your bones.

I just realized that I've been lacking in vitamin D since I was like 16, lol. I wonder if it stunted my
Growth?

The answer is most likely yes, Im of average height but still shorter than my dad

I couldve grown more but my poor sleeping habits and shit sleep quality cucked me from ever reaching 6 ft

I take it since a long time but didn't notice any difference tbh, and I've been deprived of any sunlight for years.

fuark, ill be buying some tomorrow, my brother has low vit D so it makes sense that i might have it too especially since im like A B and C. thanks bro

Total Imbecile said:
The answer is most likely yes, Im of average height but still shorter than my dad

I couldve grown more but my poor sleeping habits and shit sleep quality cucked me from ever reaching 6 ft

Lol fuck I wish I knew more about these things when I was younger. fml

Schizoidcel said:
I take it since a long time but didn't notice any difference tbh, and I've been deprived of any sunlight for years.

Were legit vampires lmao

Vitamin Dick?

i took some but it looked like cum and didnt taste nice so i stopped

My doctor made me take some vitamin D for winter. It works, def raised my energy.

Good reminder. Vit d is really important.

tenta said:

wtf, its a tablet you swallow, you autistcel

7339er said:
tenta said:
I can't take pills unless they're candy coated :(

Fuck I wish I could be a NEET again. I was thinking recently about setting up an online store so I could work from home.

7339er said:

no there is liquid one cause i am a retardcel and cannot swallow pills cause i almost choked to death on one and have a fear of them

tenta said:
no there is liquid one cause i am a retardcel and cannot swallow pills cause i almost choked to death on one and have a fear of them

kek

When I was 12 the doctor already found out that I had a vitamin D deficiency.
I started being a never-leave-my-housecel then already KEK.
Also I find vitamins quite tasty idk why.

Its over for vitamincels.

You mistake me for someone who cares about his health. kek