Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't feel too good friends...

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
I realize as I age that I am not going to get better, I am only going to get worse. As I sit here after drinking half a bottle of whiskey I have decided to get dressed and go on a night walk at 2:17 in the morning, haven't been on a comfy nightwalk in a while as I got a bit bored of them but I am going to take the other half of the whiskey with me. I unironically hope someone just runs me over or something as I can't keep going on, maybe the police will pick me up and I'll get sectioned and thrown into the nut house for a mental illness hold. Idk, I think I just hit rock bottom lads.
My life is a fucking meme.

I want to go for a nightwalk, but it's raining.

it will get worse sadly. you get to a certain age and you cant do things you once did. nightwalk sounds kind of nice hope no people or couples around to ruin it.

Life is tiring.

Even now while I'm in my bed and it's 05:23 I'm just exhausted.

About to head out tbh, I wish I could just jump on a plane to Thailand and just go sex tourist again but I can't due to Corona, idk what to do tbh, it's fucked up because I have money, quite a bit in my account due to inheritance but I still wagekek for some reason, I could go be a wondering nomad abroad but I can't because of some fucking shitty flu idk what to do anymore, I fucking hate this shit-tier life.