Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't feel jealous towards other men

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★
All men, even the sexually successful ones, are constantly fighting their inherent male disposability and unattractiveness, any attractive sexhaver man is just one incident away from becoming a 0 smv incel, agepill also hits more brutally for men, but foids never lose

Attractive men sure are lucky, but they're of the same incarnation as us, it's not their fault, the fault is entirely on evil whores and their extremely discriminatory behavior, foids are a completely different species and only want to use or hurt men, don't feel jealous towards any man and hate them as a result, remember that it's foids fault that you're incel, you may still hate normie men for many reasons, but not for getting pussy

Last edited:
Good cope man. Will postpone the day the retribution by some years

i hate everyone who has sex ...
(why dont i hate those who smoke weed for example and i dont?)

i hate everyone who has sex ...
(why dont i hate those who smoke weed for example and i dont?)
You're not jealous of two fags having sex, because you don't even consider that sex, what you call sex is a woman discriminately letting a man use her body

You're not jealous of two fags having sex, because you don't even consider that sex, what you call sex is a woman discriminately letting a man use her body
of course fags were not in my mind....
its in them foids nature to choose strongest possible and the rest ewmen will be stomped out...u r giving it a moral undertone by using "discriminate" while its just nature at play..they cant help wanting/desiring the fittest

of course fags were not in my mind....
What I meant is "people having sex" is cope and used by fags, men and women experience "sex" completely differently, "having sex" should not be used genderlessly
its in them foids nature to choose strongest possible and the rest ewmen will be stomped out...u r giving it a moral undertone by using "discriminate" while its just nature at play..they cant help wanting/desiring the fittest
It doesn't matter if the "fault" is conscious or not, it's still there and I hate it

This forum is too ape-minded to understand what you're saying. Ultimately, most of them are here because they are bitter about not being born as chads. They don't even give a fuck about the next user.

I mean I don't feel anything towards other men, I'm not gay

What I meant is "people having sex" is cope and used by fags, men and women experience "sex" completely differently, "having sex" should not be used genderlessly

It doesn't matter if the "fault" is conscious or not, it's still there and I hate it
JBABY (just be anything but yourself)

This forum is too ape-minded to understand what you're saying. Ultimately, most of them are here because they are bitter about not being born as chads. They don't even give a fuck about the next user.
:yes: Most users here are honorary chads, because they're only sad about their individual place in the system, not the system itself (foids & nature), in fact most would be in support of the system if they got a drop of pussy before learning about the blackpill

I hate all normies to the maximum

I mean it's true that most of these guys are disposable and replaceable, so foids will just flip from one from the other

but idk if we should feel sorry for them abt that

like it's their problem not ours

in fact I don't really feel anything abt them idk, maybe foids find chads attractive but I find them dull-looking

nah I just have a sense of aesthetics, unlike foids
Fr. Foids just don't look past certain few features in men. Yeah! Stacies are the most attractive, but there are certain things about some average foids that Stacies just simply don't measure up to.

All men, even the sexually successful ones, are constantly fighting their inherent male disposability and unattractiveness, any attractive sexhaver man is just one incident away from becoming a 0 smv incel, agepill also hits more brutally for men, but foids never lose

Attractive men sure are lucky, but they're of the same incarnation as us, it's not their fault, the fault is entirely on evil whores and their extremely discriminatory behavior, foids are a completely different species and only want to use or hurt men, don't feel jealous towards any man and hate them as a result, remember that it's foids fault that you're incel, you may still hate normie men for many reasons, but not for getting pussy
So tell me, how will adapting this mindset make me not an incel or make my life any better?

If a real incel ascend by some miracle i will not hate him

any attractive sexhaver man is just one incident away from becoming a 0 smv incel
extremely retarded logic tbh, any man is 1 incident away from being dead so what. Chad is cumming inside a 10/10 prime blonde chick while you and i are writing this shit

I believe that it would be nice if men could unite against foids

but there are some simps out there who LIKE FOIDS

I personally can't understand how they become such pathetic simps, foids are worthless and disgusting creatures

these simps are disgusting and would stand against their own gender

their love for foids and feminism should be seen for what it is, not 'feminism' but AGGRESSIVE MISANDRY

as a result, we should feel NO SYMPATHY for such men, no matter what has happened to them

Last edited: