Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't Fall For The "I Identify As X" Facade (Women Dropping The Feminist Label)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I'm speaking about the trend of less and less women identifying as feminists and "dropping the label", and many men, especially MGTOW proclaiming this as a sign of the changing times, and feminism beginning to "lose", JFL at these naive copes.

Abandoning a label doesn't mean abandoning its ideals, there are plenty of MGTOW that are incels that simply just don't identify as the label incel, a label is not something you get a choose, its an identifier that is ascribed to individuals that meet certain criteria, you don't get to opt in and out of a label, you are either of a group or you aren't based on meeting that criteria, so women dropping the label doesn't mean shit if they still live by its values, there are a lot of "anti-feminist" women that are basically just as feminist as women that identify as "feminists".

I think people falling for the "less women are touting the label" BS are very naive and don't get that this is how social/mind games are played, women are in their element here, this is their realm, and many men don't seem to understand that women are bandwagonists and they are just seeing where the wind is blowing and jumping ship, they are however taking with them all the trinkets (perks) the got from the last captain on his ship.

All these so called anti-feminist women that no longer accept the label conveniently get to keep all the rights that feminism has afforded to them, they can still vote, they can still own property, they can still be hypergamous and not date their looksmatch, they can still be sluts without any shame, they will still win in the courts in relations to child custody, they can still divorce rape men quite easily, all the job quota laws for hiring women are still in effect, the quotas for educational institutions and programmes are still in effect, etc. But hey, at least they don't identify with the label "feminist" anymore, I guess that's a win for us huh (wtf kind of idiot logic is that).

Actions speak louder than words, I don't care about what labels women identify with, I care about what they do and what they are allowed to do, that's all that matters, I could call myself a pacifist and go out and beat someone to a bloody pulp, anyone can say anything, I think its all too convenient that women are dropping the label, its not proof that the "tide is turning", its proof that women are adapting, its proof that women are preparing to TAKE THEIR SPOILS AND DROP ANCHOR AT A SAFE HARBOR.

The irony is that many blue pilled idiots will fall for this, women will literally get to keep all the perks of feminism while at the same time having men praise them for not "being like those man hating feminists" JFL, they'll get to have their cake and eat it too, and so many fools are falling for it.

Last edited:
Actions speak louder than words,
Yes, if the women really did disagree with it, wouldn't they be screeching in huge numbers to have it all reversed, Like they did to get it all put in place? Most of them do agree with it, as it benefits them, they just want to pander to desperate men for more orbiters and validation, identifying as feminist now could also hurt their chances of getting a chad too. "I'm not like the other girls teehee"

"I'm not like the other girls teehee"

Women truly are the meme gender, this meme right here summarizes perfectly what they are doing, they are just trying to proclaim to the male collective "I'm not like the other guuuuuuurlsss"

The reason they're dropping the label is because they don't need to identify as a feminist to reap its benefits.

The irony is that many blue pilled idiots will fall for this, women will literally get to keep all the perks of feminism while at the same time having men praise them for not "being like those man hating feminists" JFL, they'll get to have their cake and eat it too, and so many fools are falling for it.
That's why it's our job to call those whores out while we still have time. Now we're at the turning point.

That's why it's our job to call those whores out while we still have time. Now we're at the turning point.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or if this is like your "core cope", like the one thing keeping you going, so you'll never see past it.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or if this is like your "core cope", like the one thing keeping you going, so you'll never see past it.
If there's a will there's a way. You don't tell tesla to stop coping about making the light bulb.

The reason they're dropping the label is because they don't need to identify as a feminist to reap its benefits.

This, women are so selfish and hypergamous that even feminism has outlived its usefulness, and they are leaving it for the currently attractive and trending "chad" movement "anti-feminism", this shit is so meta :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

They can't even settle for their "valuesmatch" in ideologies much more their "looksmatch" in relationships

You should make a thread about this, meta thread topics are the most interest and thought provoking ones.

This, women are so selfish and hypergamous that even feminism has outlive its usefulness and they are leaving it for the currently attractive and trending "chad" movement "anti-feminism", this shit is so meta :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I don't see many chad anti-feminists.

I don't see many chad anti-feminists.

I think you misinterpreted the post, the meaning of what I said is that "anti-feminism" is the latest trending and accepted kind of "movement", so it is like the "new Chad" that women are interested in that has more status, so women are leaving the old Chad (feminism) for it.

What makes this so meta is that women are even hypergamous when it comes to ideologies, they've gotten everything they needed from the last Chad (feminism) and no longer need him, so they are going for the new higher status male to see what they can get from him.

What makes this so meta is that women are even hypergamous when it comes to ideologies, they've gotten everything they needed from the last Chad (feminism) and no longer need him, so they are going for the new higher status male to see what they can get from him.
They are only going to anti-feminism because it's more popular. If they were told to give up their rights they would comply and surrender like how their submissive biology makes them.

I never fell for the "not like otehr guuuurllss teehee" meme.

If they were told to give up their rights they would comply and surrender like how their submissive biology makes them.

Bewildered