Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't ever forgive women

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
They have starved you for the entirety of your youth. While you were stuck inside LDARing, they were getting penetrated by Chad and making the most of their youthful lives. You missed out on years of your life, being inside playing video games, fapping, maybe going on lonely walks wishing you had a beautiful foid by your side. All it would take is one woman to come up to you and try to befriend you, but no. They are too cruel to make a subhuman's day just a little bit better. Instead they want to put you through physical and mental suffering because of your genes and other circumstances.
Even if you do find a gf at 25+ it won't really change much. She will probably have already given most of her youth to other men while giving you the leftovers. A person's life really only matters for the first 30 years. After that it's just waiting until you die if you're the average person. An incel had to spend his whole life rotting. If you missed out on highschool/ College puss then it's over. The best you can hope for is Chad's sloppy seconds. You will have nothing to look back at when you're old and wrinkly and the sooner you realize that the better.
Or worse.

Women must pay. Rape and kill.

hopefully we all die soon

What was stopping you from going out and doing stuff op? You chose to LDAR.

What was stopping you from going out and doing stuff op? You chose to LDAR.
I tried to. Nobody ever accepted me. Do you expect me to just walk around alone like a retard? Well, you're right. Because that's what I did.

I don't really blame them, but I'm never going to forget it. Honestly I don't want a used up whore, even if I did ascend, the experiences that I really want are unattainable to me. I shouldn't indulge in this line of thinking, it just makes me want to curl up and die.

I tried to. Nobody ever accepted me. Do you expect me to just walk around alone like a retard? Well, you're right. Because that's what I did.
Well unless youre chad you wont get approached. Even then. Chad has to do the footwork. She just brings him to water and he has to drink. In otherwords she sends ioi's and chad follows up.
I don't really blame them, but I'm never going to forget it. Honestly I don't want a used up whore, even if I did ascend, the experiences that I really want are unattainable to me. I shouldn't indulge in this line of thinking, it just makes me want to curl up and die.
Why does it matter so much to take a girls virginity? Or be her first kiss and all that. Youre sounding like a female all sensitive. Mean while chad gives no fucks and tears pussy up.

Why does it matter so much to take a girls virginity? Or be her first kiss and all that. Youre sounding like a female all sensitive. Mean while chad gives no fucks and tears pussy up.
So we can have the same bonding experiences together, I don't even care about sex anymore, but the loneliness makes me feel suicidal quite often. I know even if I got with a foid I wouldn't be able to relate to her at all, and she'd probably despise me.

When I was a teenager I remember thinking to myself that I just wanted to live a few years and have the same experiences that normal people do, a functional social circle, and most importantly a LTR with a girl. I would tell myself that I'd sacrifice the majority of my life just to have those few happy years, that I wouldn't mind dying at 25 if I could just have this. Well the funny thing is that I still feel the same way, I wouldn't mind dying at 25 just to have a year of happiness.

Honestly looking back on it, I wish someone just shot me in the back of the head years ago.

D31BD960 DE1D 4381 95E7 3B94286440D5

I don't blame bears for shitting in the woods, I certainly can't blame women for acting out their biological imperatives and tendencies. I hate them all nonetheless though.

ER fuel, I feel the same thinking about this

@nice_try look, I used to make autistic threads like this back in 2018. I didn't buy this account from anyone. I just grew up.

They have starved you for the entirety of your youth. While you were stuck inside LDARing, they were getting penetrated by Chad and making the most of their youthful lives. You missed out on years of your life, being inside playing video games, fapping, maybe going on lonely walks wishing you had a beautiful foid by your side. All it would take is one woman to come up to you and try to befriend you, but no. They are too cruel to make a subhuman's day just a little bit better.

Correct.