Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Don't Ever Donate Your Organs (or ride a motorcycle)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Saw this on オート just now.

Capt

http://boards.4chan.org/o/thread/19751997#q19751997

Just the thought of your incel liver being harvested to keep a roastie alive while you LDAR forever beneath 6 feet of dirt.

Angry2

Yikes, fuck that. I don't want my organs to go to some rostie so she can continue riding the cock carousel.

I won't donate my organs !!! I don't want to help a rostie stay alive.....But i will continue riding my motorcycle wishing i won't crush and die.

i chose not to be an organ donor on my ID

I won't donate my organs !!! I don't want to help a rostie stay alive.....But i will continue riding my motorcycle wishing i won't crush and die.

Don't do it, a texting roastie will turn you into a pancake.

There is even a cuck on the thread.

Captt

He probably gets aroused at the idea of his organs being used to keep a roastie alive while he becomes maggot food.

Don't do it, a texting roastie will turn you into a pancake.

There is even a cuck on the thread.

View attachment 42994

He probably gets aroused at the idea of his organs being used to keep a roastie alive while he becomes maggot food.
Texting a what.....noooo their power can't work on me. I am immune to rosties.

Yikes, fuck that. I don't want my organs to go to some rostie so she can continue riding the cock carousel.

it's either your organs go to some roastie so she can live on and fuck 9 billion Chads, your organs go to Chad so he can live on and fuck 9 billion roasties, or your organs go to an incel so he can live on and continue to suffer. any way you cut the cake you made the world a worse place.

this isn't something I had considered before
a very important PSA indeed

2017_Kawasaki_Ninja_650_green.jpg

I wish I could ride one of these with my azn waifu on the back but it'll never happen as a roastie will crush us both while texting chad in her suv.

Or most likely just crushing me as I ride it alone.

Donate your blood instead. The nurses will treat you like a king if you do it every eight weeks. You can get hugs, hands held, served snacks and drinks. Get to feel like a king for about an hour and then shit for the rest of the day. If you are a baby bag donor, they are extra happy to see you.

Donate your blood instead. The nurses will treat you like a king if you do it every eight weeks. You can get hugs, hands held, served snacks and drinks. Get to feel like a king for about an hour and then shit for the rest of the day. If you are a baby bag donor, they are extra happy to see you.
They will throw out me out the window bro, i am too ugly to donate my cursed blood !!!

Back in 2014 or so my driving instructor convinced me to become an organ donor when applying for my license. A year later after getting blackpilled I changed it so Im no longer a donor. My license still has the little heart so I can brag about it and virtue signal but Im not giving some normie another chance at life especially if they are some high school slut or Chad, they deserve to die tbh

They will throw out me out the window bro, i am too ugly to donate my cursed blood !!!
They will take your blood. Don't forget I am an incel too. If you are CMV negative, which less than 20% of the adult population is they will adore your ugly ass, just make sure you smell clean. They will even call you to remind you to come in. Imagine answering the phone to a nice sounding woman, "Adoring Fan, we greatly appreciated your last donation. When can we schedule you to come back in?" For some of us, that would be the closest we get to a woman wanting us for our body (or at least part of it)

They will take your blood. Don't forget I am an incel too. If you are CMV negative, which less than 20% of the adult population is they will adore your ugly ass, just make sure you smell clean. They will even call you to remind you to come in. Imagine answering the phone to a nice sounding woman, "Adoring Fan, we greatly appreciated your last donation. When can we schedule you to come back in?" For some of us, that would be the closest we get to a woman wanting us for our body (or at least part of it)
Well i am afraid of needles anyway...and i got a common blood type.

Lots of people, especially young people, think that organ donation means that they take your body out of the morgue and remove your organs. LOL NO. By then your organs are already dead and unusable. What organ donation really means is that if you get injured and a doctor thinks that you have no chance of survival, they remove your organs while you are STILL ALIVE, killing you in the process. When a patient is braindead, it's like a goldmine for doctors because they get paid like $100k per organ by organ trafficking companies.

Shit, I’m an organ donor and I was meaning to get a Yamaha R3 2017

My mom tried making me an organ donor but I refused.

females are not entitled to my organs

Lots of people, especially young people, think that organ donation means that they take your body out of the morgue and remove your organs. LOL NO. By then your organs are already dead and unusable. What organ donation really means is that if you get injured and a doctor thinks that you have no chance of survival, they remove your organs while you are STILL ALIVE, killing you in the process. When a patient is braindead, it's like a goldmine for doctors because they get paid like $100k per organ by organ trafficking companies.

Scared

A professor I had went on a tangent and told the class the story of how a foid nurse fucked up when he was donating blood and caused him internal bleeding that turned part of his arm black and swollen.

Plus your blood might end up in some roastie so it's the same thing to a lesser extent.

Back in 2014 or so my driving instructor convinced me to become an organ donor when applying for my license. A year later after getting blackpilled I changed it so Im no longer a donor. My license still has the little heart so I can brag about it and virtue signal but Im not giving some normie another chance at life especially if they are some high school slut or Chad, they deserve to die tbh

Hmm

How do you know the dumb paramedics won't just look at your license and see the heart if they scrape you off the road one day without bothering to look you up in the database?

Shit, I’m an organ donor and I was meaning to get a Yamaha R3 2017

I'm going to get an SI instead so a texting roastie won't cripple/kill me.

I want to get one of these electric dirt bikes though.

I want to get one of these electric dirt bikes though.

You don't have to worry about a roastie in an suv texting chad running you over in the forest boyo.

I'd get one of those too if I didn't live in the city.

You don't have to worry about a roastie in an suv texting chad running you over in the forest boyo.

I'd get one of those too if I didn't live in the city.
It's a dual sport so it can be ridden off road and on road, but the top speed is only 75 mph.

It's a dual sport so it can be ridden off road and on road, but the top speed is only 75 mph.

I know I'd only like it so I can use the headlight and take it out to the woods at night.

Otherwise I'd get a regular offroad scrambler.

I know I'd only like it so I can use the headlight and take it out to the woods at night.
That would be fun, and it's low maintenance unlike an engine bike.

On 4chan the people often show how they really think.
And instead of being thankful that this motorcycle driver was an organ donor they spite them.

On 4chan the people often show how they really think.
And instead of being thankful that this motorcycle driver was an organ donor they spite them.

Saving a roastie's life by my death would be the final and ultimate cuckoldry I could ever inflict to myself.
It is not going to happen.:feelzez: And I never donated even a drip of my blood yet :feelsgah:
Thank you OP for sensibilizing us on such harsh subjects :feelsokman:

Rage Fuel.

Saving a roastie's life by my death would be the final and ultimate cuckoldry I could ever inflict to myself.
It is not going to happen.:feelzez: And I never donated even a drip of my blood yet :feelsgah:
Thank you OP for sensibilizing us on such harsh subjects :feelsokman:
Sticky this thread.

Imma donate a nut to these hoes.

biggest cuckholdry evER tbh would rather feed my organs to starving dogs

Well i am afraid of needles anyway...and i got a common blood type.
I fainted the first time I donated blood. Seeing my own blood makes me physically ill, instead I turn away and
View attachment 43023

A professor I had went on a tangent and told the class the story of how a foid nurse fucked up when he was donating blood and caused him internal bleeding that turned part of his arm black and swollen.

Plus your blood might end up in some roastie so it's the same thing to a lesser extent.

View attachment 43027

How do you know the dumb paramedics won't just look at your license and see the heart if they scrape you off the road one day without bothering to look you up in the database?

I'm going to get an SI instead so a texting roastie won't cripple/kill me.
I have never been injured donating blood (besides fainting) and my blood goes specifically to newborns and infants. It's why I am called a baby bag donor. Less than 20% of the adult population is cmv negative and you have to be cmv negative to donate to newborns or infants.

I'm already one, but in 20-25 years I might be on my way out anyways.