Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Don't Ever Believe Anyone That Advocates ThugMaxxing

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Being a "badboy" or a "thug" only gets people put in jail and costs a lot of money.

I got my license suspended today (not for the reasons above) and I have hundreds in fines and I've lost my freedom to drive wherever and whenever I wanted too.

I hate these TRP guys who say how cool breaking the law is and how it will get you "mad pussy yo" if you get arrested.

These people should be rounded up and arrested. The same for the internet tough guys here that advocate similar like @FiveFourManlet used to (and look who it was beyond the screen with all that tough talk).

Geez I also got another blackpilll today. I found out "it" got a higher score than I did on the midterm (highest in the class) despite the fact that I studied with "it" and I used my car to drive "it" and now I won't be able to do that anymore. "It" also likes anime and manga but unlike me has taken 4 years of Japanese in high school and completely mogs me in every way.

I have to take a break from this site for awhile, go to the gym, and start studying so I can start mogging "it" instead of constantly being mogged by "it".

https://incels.is/threads/i-have-never-felt-more-mogged-in-my-life.83413/

Being a "badboy" or a "thug" only gets people put in jail and costs a lot of money.

I got my license suspended today (not for the reasons above) and I have hundreds in fines and I've lost my freedom to drive wherever and whenever I wanted too.

I hate these TRP guys who say how cool breaking the law is and how it will get you "mad pussy yo" if you get arrested.

These people should be rounded up and arrested. The same for the internet tough guys here that advocate similar like @FiveFourManlet used to (and look who it was beyond the screen with all that tough talk).

Geez I also got another blackpilll today. I found out "it" got a higher score than I did on the midterm despite the fact that I studied with "it" and I used my car to drive "it" and now I won't be able to do that anymore. "It" also likes anime and manga but unlike me has taken 4 years of Japanese in high school and completely mogs me in every way.

I have to take a break from this site for awhile, go to the gym, and start studying so I can start mogging "it" instead of constantly being mogged by "it".
you really are a thug for being to dumb to keep driver license:feelshaha::feelstastyman:

Thugmaxxing is the dumbest advice ever.

bullying is for people with a good genetic and not for autistic and virgin social outcasts guys like incels MGTOW and others

I'm just an asshole. I don't claim to be anything else.

bullying is for people with a good genetic and not for autistic and virgin social outcasts guys like incels MGTOW and others

Bullying is kind of an NPC trait. A Normalfag cope to deal with those who break their programming

Thugmaxxing is honestly the best working advice aside from looks- and statusmaxxing.

I don't think it's worth it, but I know I would most likely ascend if I managed to kill 20 foids or something and became a criminal celebrity.

lol

ANYTHING works...

As long as you are CHAD & Tyrone and remain as such... ANYTHING...

But yeah it's dumb....

reformed thug game works well for me

Taking up the jap casual racism too i see

Cope. Thugmaxxing is one of the few theories that actually work.

Everything "works."

Just depends on how much time, money, energy and your soul you're willing to lose in order to smell that gash.