Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Don't even log back on facebook out of curiosity

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Don't do it, boyos. I logged back on my facebook today after months and it's pure suifuel. People graduating from uni, getting married and getting in relationships. It truly hurts to know that I'm destined to a life of failure and misery because of my looks. The life of an incel is the saddest thing there is. I don't wish this on anymore, death is preferable to this incel life.

DELETE, DELETE, DELETE NOW

>having a goybook account in the first place

they are not NEET and can watch or read lolicon all day

Why do you have a facebook account in the first place?

Why do you have a facebook account in the first place?

I needed it to rent a place.. to contact people to see if there was anything available.

Delete this garbage

Don't log in to facebook, but also don't believe anything you see on social media ever. The news is fake, and social media manages to be even more fake.

havent used cuckbook in years

Why couldn't you posted this yesterday?
Yesterday i decided to log in to kikebook after over 3 years and i wanted to die instanly. All my childhood friends mog me so fucking hard it's not dven funny. They all have girlfriends and living great lives, while i'm rotting here.

implying that i even had a facebook account that went by my real name...

Don't have social media as an incel unless its a generic "John Smith" account exclusively for stalking.

Don't do it, boyos. I logged back on my facebook today after months and it's pure suifuel. People graduating from uni, getting married and getting in relationships. It truly hurts to know that I'm destined to a life of failure and misery because of my looks. The life of an incel is the saddest thing there is. I don't wish this on anymore, death is preferable to this incel life.
Too late. They keep on posting their stories at parties living life to its fullest while I can´t I even saw an old friend´s little brother who has just graduated while I had to drop out, this guy was a little kid when I hang out with his big brother and now he has already surpassed me in life.

Here is a video from my current thread about graduates in Denmark this video is from last year but that is what all the stories people post is about young people partying acting and screaming like boiserous animals while indulging in their promiscues nature it makes me wanna blow my brains out..

Don't have social media as an incel unless its a generic "John Smith" account exclusively for stalking.

lmao I always use "John" names

I never used it. That’s why my ability to cope is so refined. That’s why my stress levels are so low and that’s why I will succeed with my coping strategy.

This and other incel spaces are the only media I am using

Facebook: Watch life pass your incel ass on by. Suifuel GUARANTEED!

Yes. I've logged back into Facebook after like an entire year of absence and not a single person on my friends list checked in on me.

"Are you fitting in with the rest of the herd, goy?"-book

Yes. I've logged back into Facebook after like an entire year of absence and not a single person on my friends list checked in on me.

I don’t have fakebook, but all I get is hate messages and robo calls.

All social media is cancer. Delete it all for the good of your mental health.