Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ⚠ Don't enter (IT won't touch this) ☠

im sad and scared all the time, man

Massive water is wet thread.
Brutal how foids are whores from such a young age.

Globohomo indoctrination

sad world we live in

Last edited:
brootal, even kids recognize this shit

Okay, that's depressing

It's fucking ovER. Only children and drunk people tell the truth. When these kids grow up they will gaslight and say that personality is all that matters jfl.

Not even kids want me man : (. Wait a minute

Is this the training facility for future Chads and whores?

kids have no filter, they are brutal

Women are just children who are better at lying.

JFL @ coping cucks and virtue signaling foids. Of course height matters, it always did and it always will, and it matters more than a "good personaliteehee"

kids have no filter, they are brutal

here is the key portion cropped down in case YT takes down the vid

Brutal, blackpill is everywhere just takes reading in between lines to connect the dots.

Stickied. Also just lol at how this video has said what I and others have been saying almost verbatim for years. Not to mention that people attribute certain words/descriptions towards people SOLELY due to how they look, but also i've always made the point that kids are some of the most blackpilled people in existence. They haven't yet developed a good filter. They're brutally honest and don't really care to try and hide or gaslight people about it. They say what they think and feel. This behavior doesn't leave people when they get older, they just learn to filter it.

Fucking brutal :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

ep. It annoys me how agecucks claim that "muh innocent child". Even udnerage girls are fucking lookist whore especially nowadays where they start fucking at 12,13 years old

@faded

Thoughts? :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I want a foid to fuck that has boobs bigger than my head

That's just brutal. It really goes to show how deep the conspiracy runs, man. Talking to children really is the best way to figure out what society is all about. They're like little sponges that pick up on everything, but they're too inexperienced to get the subtext of political correctness.

Ofc IT is just going to smear this as "well this doesn't look like a very new video" or some bullshit like that, as though the politics of desire just spin on a dime.

Echo Park Wave GIF by Feeder

@faded

Thoughts? :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fucking agecucks if I said what I really was thinking I would be permabanned by cucked age cucked mods like @PPEcel

Fucking agecucks if I said what I really was thinking I would be permabanned by cucked age cucked mods like @PPEcel
He gave me a warning for that too jfl

Last edited:
GIVE ME A FLAMETHROWER SO I CAN TORCH THESE CHAD-ONLY LITTLE WHORES ONE BY ONE :lasereyes:

All the while, women can be tall, short, fat, thin, big boobs, small boobs...ALL body types are presented as desireable for women, while, for men, there's literally 1 'superior' man...and everyone else is inferior

Wie sind gefangen in der Hölle zwischen Zweifel und Angst
Sogar Kinder werden krankhaft indoktriniert für genetische Selektion.

Würde mich echt nicht wundern wenn die Bomben fallen und jeder so tut als hätte keiner was geahnt , kek.

Everyone and their parents and their kids know the abysmal importance of height, yet some people here still deny it.
ep. It annoys me how agecucks claim that "muh innocent child". Even udnerage girls are fucking lookist whore especially nowadays where they start fucking at 12,13 years old
Very true, i would say more but i dont want warnings.
He gave me a warning for that too jfl
Same, i dont see the point, its censorship of something that is obvious.

Over for dumbnofriendsandyuckycels. But fr I mean this is just par for the course. I'm just so defeated and have nothing left to say about any more evopsych shit anytime something new like this comes up. If someone watches this and still doesn't get it you are just talking to a wall made of hardened shit.

Last edited:
I genuinely would like to see blue pilled IT type people try to respond to this. It would have to be Olympic level mental gymnastics.

More proof that black pill is harmonious with science and statistics.

Hahaha brutal truth. I think it would be fun to have real faces as well

It's OK to have a childish frame as a man and be weak as long as you are not toxic, respectful, confident :foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Good personality anyone?

I genuinely would like to see blue pilled IT type people try to respond to this. It would have to be Olympic level mental gymnastics.
Probably something like „Children are stupid but girls whisen up verry quick and learn to go for personalitehee“

Over for yuckycels

It's fucking ovER. Only children and drunk people tell the truth. When these kids grow up they will gaslight and say that personality is all that matters jfl.

this coming from a 5'5" manlet

face is still more important than height
although extremes on either side compound
and they can compensate for one another

short, pretty man is a trope that girls are attracted to
kinda like a highschool fantasy that never goes away

in particular, foidlets will likely have sex with short pretty men
but it is still a massive disadvantage

if you are short, people look down on you
but if you are ugly people can't even look at you