Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [don't enter] inceldom confirmed worse than inceldom

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20200426 014321

Fml had it all my life

CUCKTEARS, I DARE YOU TO TOUCH THIS

Not having someone to cuddle, to tell you how beautiful you are and being in close proximity with you for an entire year is NO LIFE WORTH LIVING. No human being can go through that

Good find OP. Of course we're not considered to be "actual human beings" in these people's eyes anyways.

Also, I would take that happening even just once in my entire life. Jfl.

Fuck you to the ITers and bluepillers reading this.

Last edited:
Good find OP. Of course we're not considered to be "actual human beings" in these people's eyes anyways.

Fuck you to the ITers and bluepillers reading this.
They virtue signal when sex havers have slightly less sex because of a quarantine.

They blame the victims when the lonely virgins have been under facial quarantine our whole lives.

We're not real people though. We are just ugly props in the background. We're not even supporting characters.

Lol, weak normies. I never had someone to cuddle, or someone who called me handsome. Yet i'm totally fine. Well maybe not, but u get my point, unless your iq is lower than 160.

inceldom > inceldom = inceldom

Fuck this is really suicidefuel

Ok so we are no longer considered human beings anymore because apparently we can happily live without any affection from women (remember sex also is not a necessity).

Last edited:
thanks now I want to die again

Boo-Hoo! Fuck these pathetic normies! More of them dead, the better!!

Jfl it's ovER for us. Maybe with all the normies who rope to cope during coronachan the incels of the future will get state-sponsored foids as a human right.

Our lives are not worth living? Now I feel like living just to spite this cunt.

It’s like a completely different reality

We were never seen as humans. This confirms it.

at least they got a taste of what its like to be us

Sex is apparently a dire need up until we bring it up then it's no big deal and we should stop being entitled and start collecting lego kits instead.

"NoT HaViNg SoMeOnE To CuDdLe, To TeLl YoU HoW BeAuTiFuL YoU Are AnD BeInG In ClOsE PrOxImItY To FoR An EnTiRe YeAr, Is NoT A LiFe WoRtH LiViNg" -Roastie.

Imagine being considered too ugly to be appealing to the opposite sex and being denied relationship over a lifetime. They can't even imagine.

If chads and stacys would wake up without being praised due to their sex appeal, they would rope tf out in a nanosecond. Their whole world would crumble, no instagrams praise, no social praise and acceptance, no popularity, no halo effect, no niceness from total stangers, like smiles and small jokes when they spend less than 30 seconds in their presence to pickup their shitty overpriced coffee.

Not even talking about being a social outcast and seeing as a reject whenever you go, being laughed at, bullied, ridiculed and seeing as a joke by the opposite sex. Just to be ugly for a day.

Confirmation we live in the Incel Cinematic Universe, which is a brutal alternate universe where cuddles and sex do not exist for us

hmm but i thought no one was entitled to sex, love and affection? o wait only ugly men right?

Sex is apparently a dire need up until we bring it up then it's no big deal and we should stop being entitled and start collecting lego kits instead.

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahagaghahahahahahahahahahhaahgahahagahahhhahahahaghagahah :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

at this point we are considered less than the shit on the ground

You are not entitled to social contacts and sex right now normie

OMG dude i swear on god if i had guns i will kill everyone who is on my sight i swear.. FBI you can suck my dick take my ip and come get me motherfuckersx i will fight with you until i get shot...

Worst pain to be alone and ugly.

Another proof of the blackpill

Someone telling you "how beautiful you are"...

"No human being can go through that"...

"Stick to sex with fewer partners"...

Fucking hell.

Women have easy lives

"An entire year" wow yeah such a long time going without that damn really.

YOU SHOULD RESPEKT WOMYN YOUR FOLTHY INKWELL, IT WORKS FOR ME SO MY LE WIFEY LETS ME LICK HER FEET AFTER HER BBC BOYFRIEND CUMS INSIDE HER :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
CUCKTEARS, I DARE YOU TO TOUCH THIS

Normies will make it explicitly clear that they need sex. Psychologists have said on multiple occasions that humans need sex. Subs like DeadBedrooms and Relationship advice make it very clear that people get depressed after a few months without sex. How with all this do normies turn around and say "sex isn't important." Those same people struggle to live without sex.

ITcels will ignore this