Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [DONT ENTER IF YOU CANT COPE] Have you embraced the fact that you will never get loved? [BRUTAL]

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
You will never get loved by a loving woman, just because you happen to be sub 6. you will never understand human empathy just because you were born ugly. you may be the most educated guy, the funniest, with the best personality but you will never know true happiness just because you were unlucky. you may see girls in the bus/classroom/wherever ,you may want them, but you cant even look at them without them being disgusted. Just because some cells didnt do their job. Girls dont even regard you as a human being. You are just above roaches. It is really saddening.

However, You seem to be destined to eternal doom, but you carry on. The years of solitude have taken their toll but you are a warrior, contrary to what roasties and numales think. You fight an unbalanced fight. You are a hero. Thanks.

Not true if your mother loves you / external other women loving you ItsOVER

Love from someone who is deluded enough to see me as less of a human due to something I can't control? Seems like shit tier validation but it's still enjoyed by hedonistic chads and stacies and I won't get it even when I am 100 years old

mothers dont count
well then im pretty much numb to any ideas of romance and "LOVE" the only thing keeping me from completely giving up women is biological urges at this point..

I say this all the time, many females in our positions, would have roped by now. They can barely go 2 days without getting some attention, imagine going 5-10 years+ like most of us have.

You will never get loved by a loving woman, just because you happen to be sub 6. you will never understand human empathy just because you were born ugly. you may be the most educated guy, the funniest, with the best personality but you will never know true happiness just because you were unlucky. you may see girls in the bus/classroom/wherever ,you may want them, but you cant even look at them without them being disgusted. Just because some cells didnt do their job. Girls dont even regard you as a human being. You are just above roaches. It is really saddening.

However, You seem to be destined to eternal doom, but you carry on. The years of solitude have taken their toll but you are a warrior, contrary to what roasties and numales think. You fight an unbalanced fight. You are a hero. Thanks.
I honestly have accepted my position. It's fucking over. And I'm a hero. WTF

I say this all the time, many females in our positions, would have roped by now. They can barely go 2 days without getting some attention, imagine going 5-10 years+ like most of us have.
Truth, brother.

Most would not last a week in our world. To the bitter end, alone, and tired, we will never know any true relief. Warriors indeed.
Pray, that there is some justice in this universe, so that we will attain the the joys and pleasures we desire, in the next life.

they wouldn't last a fucking hour lmao.

as soon as they realize they no longer have any contacts in their phone, no social media, etc, they will break down and jump out the window.

Despite overwhelming objective evidence I still have a little bit of hope somewhere deep inside. Once that disappears, I am just going to suicide.

Love from someone who is deluded enough to see me as less of a human due to something I can't control? Seems like shit tier validation but it's still enjoyed by hedonistic chads and stacies and I won't get it even when I am 100 years old
Lmao over

as soon as they realize they no longer have any contacts in their phone, no social media, etc, they will break down and jump out the window.
Lmffffaaaooooooooooooo

At least my mother loves me.

Yes. I thought this was a basic blackpill

Kek

I'm almost there

I embrace it, but still need to bitch about it 768 times per day.

I've decided to numb myself to the point it doesn't affect me anymore. I used to get really depressed about it right after I dropped out of college but now I just live my days skating by

tbh id rather be a roach then human atleast i can survive nuclear hellfire.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back