Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't end up like this guy.

FuckYou

FuckYou

Fuck You
★★

I'm sure most of you have heard of him, but if you haven't I'll give ya a little run down.
He's a ricecel who is CHRONICALLY obsessed with wmaf and seems to think about white guys and their asian girlfriends 24/7.
obviously I am against wmaf, but just look at his fucking channel. he's posted HOURS long compilations of this shit.

this is why I don't like racepill, it is honestly a bit like cucking yourself.
just because you're an ethnic-cel does not mean you need to constantly torture yourself by thinking about ethic femoids dating white chads.
racepill is obsessed brimstone, and it will make you moar miserable.

I'm sure most of you have heard of him, but if you haven't I'll give ya a little run down.
He's a ricecel who is CHRONICALLY obsessed with wmaf and seems to think about white guys and their asian girlfriends 24/7.
obviously I am against wmaf, but just look at his fucking channel. he's posted HOURS long compilations of this shit.

just because you're an ethnic-cel does not mean you need to constantly torture yourself by thinking about ethic femoids dating white chads.
Holy shit this channel is brutal

He made a damn 4 hour comp...

Yeah this is beyond cucked, this isn't even blackpill at this point, it feels like some raceplay fetish shit

Jfl at the avi, absolutely cucked

im an ugly tall white guy that does comp sci i was promised a 9/10 asian qt by these ricecucks and i have none

a ricecel who is CHRONICALLY obsessed with wmaf
As long as he is anti-racemix I guess it is ok, too bad he got obsessed with that instead of planes or trains though.

True words, it is indeed cucking yourself. Why spend your time obsessing over white men cucking you as an ethnic. Its pointless

im an ugly tall white guy that does comp sci i was promised a 9/10 asian qt by these ricecucks and i have none
How tall are you exactly?

Yeah this is beyond cucked, this isn't even blackpill at this point, it feels like some raceplay fetish shit
View attachment 1201816
Jfl at the avi, absolutely cucked
pretty sure you wouldn't feel the same way if you were a sub 5 ricecel watching your women lust over white guys 24/7 while at the same time being an incel, and you don't see this kind of behavior anywhere else, you don't even see tons of white girls lusting over blacks or black chicks posting whiteboy summer every day, but there, man is like every single noodlewhore is lusting over whites on social media, imagine being bombarded by that shit and being sub 5, I can't blame him he got mindbroken by this shit. poor guy.

pretty sure you wouldn't feel the same way if you were a sub 5 ricecel watching your women lust over white guys 24/7 while at the same time being an incel, and you don't see this kind of behavior anywhere else, you don't even see tons of white girls lusting over blacks or black chicks posting whiteboy summer every day, but there, man is like every single noodlewhore is lusting over whites on social media, imagine being bombarded by that shit and being sub 5, I can't blame him he got mindbroken by this shit. poor guy.
Even if I was asian I wouldn't be making 4 hour compilations of white guys with asian foids, it's fine to recognise the racepill but this shit is cucked. You're right about this guy being mindbroken though, I do feel bad.

holy shit what a cucked profile picture. Disgusting that rice cels do this to themselves

He has a cuck fetish. It's pretty obvious.