Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Don’t do this.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I just video recorded myself as I usually do because I’m obsessed with trying to looksmaxx, and I tried to imagine a girl kissing me and taking off my clothes and having sex with her, and it’s impossible. It’s so far off from reality is almost laughable.

I imagine her revolting in disgust and then laughing at me as she walks out of the room. Fuck this is brutal.

Why the fuck would you ever do that to begin with

Thats pretty funny man.

But no problem, you don't have to worry about me doing this.

20200120 150922

Watch that tone with your superior you stupid bluecel.
Oh, was I not clear enough? *ahem* sorry

why the fuck would you ever do that to begin with?

Oh, was I not clear enough? *ahem* sorry

why the fuck would you ever do that to begin with?
reported tbh
Thats pretty funny man.

But no problem, you don't have to worry about me doing this.

View attachment 426615
I’m starting to think you aren’t even incel dude. You never actually discuss real shot about your life. It’s funny sometimes but we actually want to feel like we relate to the people here too.

Gorillas are subhuman.
Wow
I’m starting to think you aren’t even incel dude. You never actually discuss real shot about your life. It’s funny sometimes but we actually want to feel like we relate to the people here too.
That's some pretty shitty logic there, but whatever. I don't really care to prove that to you or anyone.

I know what I am. Have your assumptions if you wish.

if i even see my reflection somehow, my whole week is ruined

Let me tell you, man, it’s bloody well over, dude, bloody sodding well over and guess what? Male suicide rates are only going to increase as a result of feminism.

I avoid mirrors as much as possible. Why make my depression worse, reminding myself of my ugliness is suicide fuel.

I personally can’t stand looking at myself tbh

brutal af when even your own mind doesn't let you delusionmaxx

Yeah , it’s hard to picture myself having sex

I just recorded my self for an ssignment, god I my body movement looked autistic and weird.

I just recorded my self for an ssignment, god I my body movement looked autistic and weird.
Same, it looked like absolute shit and I deleted it immediately after.

My body movement looks autistic as hell too

Let me tell you, man, it’s bloody well over, dude, bloody sodding well over and guess what? Male suicide rates are only going to increase as a result of feminism.
I wouldn't even say it's feminism
Just a slow transition to a gynocentric society