Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't do a trade

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
I apologize for in previous posts I recommended going to trade school for low IQ cels. I even considered doing a trade myself because I figured once the economy deteriorates enough tradies will be in a prime position to betabux. But I realized it's not worth it, since we don't know when betabuxxing could become an option again, if ever. And doing blue collar work in the current environment is the most cucked thing an incel can do.

"But muh labor shortage, be a man and do real work, make six figures with no degree!"

Suck my balls Mike Rowe you LARPing faggot. i'm not going to work 80 hours a week, on my knees the whole day, inhaling toxic fumes, needing to drive 2 hours to a site, just so Stacy can enjoy the convenience of plumbing, heating, A/C, electricity and everything while she works in a cushy office.

The only reason for a man to do such shitty work is to support a family. In fact that's not enough, it also necessitates a society that's worth living in as a man of your ethnicity. For us neither of those conditions are true, so there's no reason to ruin our health for the sake of keeping vital infrastructure running.

Fuck that, if they want men to bust their asses, give us a reason to, the same reason our forefathers had. NO PUSSY NO WORK MOTHERFUCKERS,

why does it have to be for betabuxxing, why not do it just to make money

why does it have to be for betabuxxing, why not do it just to make money
There are much better ways to make money. Besides making more money than is needed for sustenance and a few hobbies is pointless. You'll either die before you can spend it all, or eventually the economy will crash and make your assets worthless.

There are much better ways to make money. Besides making more money than is needed for sustenance and a few hobbies is pointless. You'll either die before you can spend it all, or eventually the economy will crash and make your assets worthless.
damn you're dumb

damn you're dumb
What are you 16? I tried the moneymaxxing thing. At some point you'll burn out and the money in your bank account will mean nothing. I just piss away money now because I don't care, nothing makes up for being an atomized incel loser.

What are you 16? I tried the moneymaxxing thing. At some point you'll burn out and the money in your bank account will mean nothing. I just piss away money now because I don't care, nothing makes up for being an atomized incel loser.
if dont wanna do shit with ur life dont, stop discouraging people

if dont wanna do shit with ur life dont, stop discouraging people
What else do you want to do? Pay some whore to let you fuck a condom? Whatever even if you want the moneyz I'm just saying to not do trades they aren't worth the bullshit you have to put up with. Be a network tech or something.

Besides making more money than is needed for sustenance and a few hobbies is pointless.
You could come upon an emergency, you might want to expand your scope, you will naturally find that items in your life need upgrading as you get older and your needs change. You need to save for healthcare, family crisis (do you have enough money to bury your parents? To help a love one if they come upon a chronic illness? could you live with yourself if the reason a loved one died is that they didn't have money for better treatment?). You need to save for retirement. Unexpected shit breaks. What will you do if your fridge stops working tomorrow? Can you replace it?

Absolutely no adult is actually content living hand to mouth and affording the bare necessities. The reality of that life is stressful as fuck because you're always a bad day away from being completely fucked. It is absolutely worth putting in the hard work to give yourself financial security. Not because you want shiny things, but because it affords you a better quality of life and peace of mind. This gets increasingly important as you get older. Don't fuck yourself over thinking minimum effort will provide you comfort until the grave, or else you're really going to kick yourself in the back and by then it'll be too late.

i'm not going to work 80 hours a week, on my knees the whole day, inhaling toxic fumes, needing to drive 2 hours to a site, just so Stacy can enjoy the convenience of plumbing, heating, A/C, electricity and everything while she works in a cushy office.
:yes: :feelsthink: