Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Don't define yourself by your autism"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
This means that when you inevitably fail in your socio-sexual ventures, you should not attribute the cause to your genetic aberrations, but to your supposed failure to have jumped through enough hoops in life or kicked a ball through enough shifted goalposts.

It is a delaying tactic meant to run out the clock until you die, when nobody has to deal with you anymore.

Last edited:
There's a vaccine for autism!
to cause it!

See the documentary "Vaxxed"

There's a vaccine for autism!
to cause it!

See the documentary "Vaxxed"
I wish vaccines caused autism so I could get gorillions of dollars in monetary compensation, but it is unfortunately genetic, and environmental factors only influence the extent to which you're rendered retarded or intelligent.

I theorize that the way in which a young autist hits his head on the wall at 3 years old influences the development of his specialized intelligence, depending on which regions of his brain get injured, and which regions of his brain receive the neuronal power in exchange.

I wish vaccines caused autism so I could get gorillions of dollars in monetary compensation, but it is unfortunately genetic, and environmental factors only influence the extent to which you're rendered retarded or intelligent.

I theorize that the way in which a young autist hits his head on the wall at 3 years old influences the development of his specialized intelligence, depending on which regions of his brain get injured, and which regions of his brain receives the neuronal power in exchange.
You have seen the documentary?
Seen the charts?

Dr's lie. Pharmaceutical companies lie.

I theorize that the way in which a young autist hits his head on the wall at 3 years old influences the development of his specialized intelligence, depending on which regions of his brain get injured, and which regions of his brain receive the neuronal power in exchange.
Is the second paragraph meant to be taken literally, in that most autistic youths hit their heads against the wall at that age as a kind of stimming mechanism?

You have seen the documentary?
Seen the charts?

Dr's lie. Pharmaceutical companies lie.
Of course those in power lie, but the basis of autism (and ADHD) is clearly genetic, and you can see the same traits running within families.

Is the second paragraph meant to be taken literally, in that most autistic youths hit their heads against the wall at that age as a kind of stimming mechanism?
I was hitting my head on the wall while young, and I turned out to have an above average verbal IQ. This is how I can post so many bangers on the .co today.

Of course those in power lie, but the basis of autism (and ADHD) is clearly genetic, and you can see the same traits running within families.

I was hitting my head on the wall while young, and I turned out to have an above average verbal IQ. This is how I can post so many bangers on the .co today.
But if you didn't hit your head, you might be even smarter.

I’m not autistic but as a kid I tried to eat nuts and bolts that I unscrewed from pots and pans

But if you didn't hit your head, you might be even smarter.
It is known that many male geniuses throughout history had head injuries, because the male brain compensates for the loss of functionality in one area with increased functionality in another. And this effect is maximized in autism, because the autistic brain is a sexually dimorphic male brain, and has a smaller corpus callosum than the average male brain, which in turn has a smaller corpus callosum than the average female brain (when this region, which connects the two hemispheres, is smaller, it makes the brain more specialized by default).

Because our sensitivity to stimuli is so high, autists cope with the informational overload in our early years by harming our heads, and this has likely produced a good proportion of savants throughout history -- perhaps the relatively limited number of female savants in particular, since autistic female brains apparently most resemble male brains.

It is known that many male geniuses throughout history had head injuries, because the male brain compensates for the loss of functionality in one area with increased functionality in another. And this effect is maximized in autism, because the autistic brain is a sexually dimorphic male brain, and has a smaller corpus callosum than the average male brain, which in turn has a smaller corpus callosum than the average female brain (when this region, which connects the two hemispheres, is smaller, it makes the brain more specialized by default).

Because our sensitivity to stimuli is so high, autists cope with the informational overload in our early years by harming our heads, and this has likely produced a good proportion of savants throughout history -- perhaps the relatively limited number of female savants in particular, since autistic female brains apparently most resemble male brains.
Interesting.
If savants were known to have brain injuries, your theory holds water. You're lucky to have literary genius, out of the possibilities. Undisturbed thought and clear communication is the highest good, in my opinion. I envy you.

Interesting.
If savants were known to have brain injuries, your theory holds water. You're lucky to have literary genius, out of the possibilities. Undisturbed thought and clear communication is the highest good, in my opinion. I envy you.
thanks bro

I do have deficits in other areas of intelligence, so it is, in fact, a trade-off, but I agree that literary skills are the most enjoyable to have, especially for a NEET of culture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back