Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don't confuse your empathy with a woman's

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Believe it or not, I'm actually a very empathetic person. I naturally always feel sorry for people and want the best for them, even if I say otherwise. I hate seeing people in my situation, I hate seeing people in bad situations. I always wanna help. That's why I was a people pleaser growing up. Couldn't say no to anyone. That made me a pretty big pushover during my school days. A typical bluepilled dork who was happy when someone asked me for a favor so I could do it, and always hated asking anyone for anything. Women, of course, took advantage of that. They ask you help with homework, or help with an upcoming test. They ask you to help them cheat and copy off your paper. And they of course ask so nicely. But if you ask them for a favor, no matter what it is, women always will say no. But they will say no nicely.

Because that's the thing about women. They have no empathy. Their entire personality is built and designed to manipulate. They use fake empathy as a tool to exploit your real empathy. A man's empathy. That's what their whole "fake concern, but no real effort into actual helping" attitude is based off of. That's why they'll give empty meaningless advice to incels or straight up gaslight us, but aren't actually interested in dating or getting to know us. That's why they're nice to beta orbiters, but wouldn't spend a real second of time with them. Women, CAN NOT and will never feel empathy for you. Stop daydreaming. When some roastie texts you faking empathy for incels with whatever nonsense, do not play nice with her just so she'll keep giving you attention or keep texting you. Once your nice, she gets what she wants and she'll ghost you.
Know women's purpose.

And then there's people like @Colvin76 who say they hate anyone who ascends and hopes they die.

Fertile-aged women are utterly incapable of feeling empathy for a man they're not sexually interested in.

And then there's people like @Colvin76 who say they hate anyone who ascends and hopes they die.
Massive fucking cope.

Most """incels""" who """"ascend""" were fakecels from the start.

CASTRATE ALL SEXHAVERS.

Massive fucking cope.

CASTRATE ALL SEXHAVERS.
What about someone who ascends through surgery or a transplant?

What about someone who ascends through surgery or a transplant?
surgerycels are fine because they're still genetically incel. They are based for cheating their genetics and giving SOYciety the middle finger. I still envy them though..

However, 99% of """"ascensions""" are not this case. They "ascended" with their genetics and therefore need to be stoned/castrated in minecraft.

Last edited:
i dont have empathy

This idea that women are secretly blackpilled psychopathic mastermind manipulators is just wrong. You're giving women much more credit than they deserve because believe it or not, women believe their own lies. There's a reason women are more agreeable [Source], they're a people pleaser and their empathy is genuine. The problem here is that women spout nonsense.
Disappointment

True. There are exceptions but most of this people ascending were never really incel so they didn't ascend because only incels ascend.

Believe it or not, I'm actually a very empathetic person. I naturally always feel sorry for people and want the best for them, even if I say otherwise. I hate seeing people in my situation, I hate seeing people in bad situations. I always wanna help. That's why I was a people pleaser growing up. Couldn't say no to anyone. That made me a pretty big pushover during my school days. A typical bluepilled dork who was happy when someone asked me for a favor so I could do it, and always hated asking anyone for anything. Women, of course, took advantage of that. They ask you help with homework, or help with an upcoming test. They ask you to help them cheat and copy off your paper. And they of course ask so nicely. But if you ask them for a favor, no matter what it is, women always will say no. But they will say no nicely.

Because that's the thing about women. They have no empathy. Their entire personality is built and designed to manipulate. They use fake empathy as a tool to exploit your real empathy. A man's empathy. That's what their whole "fake concern, but no real effort into actual helping" attitude is based off of. That's why they'll give empty meaningless advice to incels or straight up gaslight us, but aren't actually interested in dating or getting to know us. That's why they're nice to beta orbiters, but wouldn't spend a real second of time with them. Women, CAN NOT and will never feel empathy for you. Stop daydreaming. When some roastie texts you faking empathy for incels with whatever nonsense, do not play nice with her just so she'll keep giving you attention or keep texting you. Once your nice, she gets what she wants and she'll ghost you.
Know women's purpose.

"you are just trying to sell yourself as a nice guy to manipulate women in order to obtain sex inkwell"

As they fake empathy all the time they can't help but projecting into the "niceguy" meme

Don't need to become a millionaire to ascend, let's say 6 figures net.
I'd say thats STILL likely not enough. If I had my dad's job I'm fairly sure I'd still be incel

I said net, that means 6 figures after mortgage, bills, food, all year purchases and taxes.
Oh nevermind then. My dad's job does not make that much.

Taxes are theft!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Not exactly related but it reminded me of this video.

The affection, empathy n emotions we seek in a woman does not exist

Not exactly related but it reminded me of this video.

The affection, empathy n emotions we seek in a woman does not exist

I really should pick up on my stardrusk videos. I stopped watching him in 2015 but the man is still so fucking based and relatable

This idea that women are secretly blackpilled psychopathic mastermind manipulators is just wrong. You're giving women much more credit than they deserve because believe it or not, women believe their own lies. There's a reason women are more agreeable [Source], they're a people pleaser and their empathy is genuine. The problem here is that women spout nonsense.
View attachment 371795
Most women aren't mastermind manipulators but they're definitely wired to manipulate. And there're agreeable cuz they're the weaker gender. They're also definitely blackpilled or else wouldn't use fakeup. They have a nurturing nature yes but you rarely see it manifesting with ugly men unless they're a nurse doing their job or something like that
"you are just trying to sell yourself as a nice guy to manipulate women in order to obtain sex inkwell"

As they fake empathy all the time they can't help but projecting into the "niceguy" meme

Last edited:
Indeed. It's more a matter of lacking self awareness.
Bingo!
Most women aren't mastermind manipulators but they're definitely wired to manipulate.
Everyone is wired to manipulate. We're all inherently selfish, if it means to gain something for our own benefit the majority of us will go ahead and unfairly deceive others. My point is that women aren't these cold, calculating, mastermind manipulators most individuals on this forum seem to believe. A regular manipulator is low Mach (Machiavellianism) whilst a mastermind manipulator is high mach. Most women aren't high Mach because otherwise they wouldn't bother gaslighting us and would simply point out the truth to us with pleasure.
And there're agreeable cuz they're the weaker gender.
Yes, what's your point?
They're also definitely blackpilled or else wouldn't use fakeup.
I've said this before but I'll say it again, believing in one or several tenets of the blackpill doesn't make them blackpilled. Everyone understands the importance of lookism on a basic level otherwise none of us would bother grooming.
They have a nurturing nature yes but you rarely see it manifesting with ugly men unless they're a nurse doing their job or something like that
What do you believe nurturing means?

stop this nonsense women are way more manipulative and abusive than men
None of what I said is nonsense, it seems you don't leave the house often do you?
This seems like a a female projecting. absolutly bluepilled.
The bluepill is a symbol of comfortable lies, it seems you don't like this truth. Think about it, if we weren't selfish we wouldn't need police nor governments would we?

Believe it or not, I'm actually a very empathetic person. I naturally always feel sorry for people and want the best for them, even if I say otherwise.
Really? You seem very hostile on .co

would simply point out the truth to us with pleasure.
And risk their reputation?
Yes, what's your point?
They're agreeable cuz they're forced to be like that, not because they have empathy
I've said this before but I'll say it again, believing in one or several tenets of the blackpill doesn't make them blackpilled. Everyone understands the importance of lookism on a basic level otherwise none of us would bother grooming.
They know what they want and they know what we want, seems pretty blackpilled to me
What do you believe nurturing means?
I got a little lost in translation there, I meant caring nature. They genuinely care for their babies (not always) and they genuinely care for chad (not always), we incels are completely out of the equation.

The bluepill is a symbol of comfortable lies, it seems you don't like this truth. Think about it, if we weren't selfish we wouldn't need police nor governments would we?
what the fuck is this low iq greycel shit?
Really? You seem very hostile on .co
I'm naturally spergy and angry, doesn't mean i'm not empathetic

And risk their reputation?
So you're suggesting that they're all in a conspiracy to uphold their reputation, is that correct and if so :lul:
They're agreeable cuz they're forced to be like that, not because they have empathy
I never correlated empathy with agreeableness. You missed the point entirely, my point was that because they're agreeable they're a people pleaser.
They know what they want and they know what we want, seems pretty blackpilled to me
You don't know what being blackpilled means. Being blackpilled is acknowledging the harsh truth, that is being blackpilled.

View: https://youtu.be/zE7PKRjrid4

I got a little lost in translation there, I meant caring nature. They genuinely care for their babies (not always) and they genuinely care for chad (not always), we incels are completely out of the equation.
Maybe not completely but I agree that they're more caring for more attractive men, I don't deny that but realize that I said "more". Women haven't cared enough to wanna fuck but they do care to tell us to self improve even though it isn't true (somewhat) they've shown some level of care because as I've said, they genuinely believe their lies. If they didn't care about incels, they'd tell us all to kill ourselves and that they're glad we're not reproducing. (BTW when I speak about incels, I'm referring to those who are and aren't aware they're incel)
what the fuck is this low iq greycel shit?
So let's disregard that being low IQ means I cannot recognize patterns, I take it you mean that I'm generally stupid and all I've said was incorrect. Alright do me a favor, get your head out your ass and explain to me what I've said that was incorrect? Perhaps instead of referring to me as low IQ you could have taken the time to explain why I'm wrong. You're swallowing blue pills and it shows.

I never correlated empathy with agreeableness. You missed the point entirely, my point was that because they're agreeable they're a people pleaser.
Still they're fucking snakes willing to ruin your life just for the laughs, especially incels lives
You don't know what being blackpilled means. Being blackpilled is acknowledging
You're arguing semantics, women are fully aware of lookism and don't ignore it's dynamics as much as most men do
Maybe not completely but I agree that they're more caring for more attractive men, I don't deny that but realize that I said "more". Women haven't cared enough to wanna fuck but they do care to tell us to self improve even though it isn't true (somewhat) they've shown some level of care because as I've said, they genuinely believe their lies. If they didn't care about incels, they'd tell us all to kill ourselves and that they're glad we're not reproducing. (BTW when I speak about incels, I'm referring to those who are and aren't aware they're incel)
Go fuck yourself larper

Still they're fucking snakes willing to ruin your life just for the laughs, especially incels lives

You're arguing semantics, women are fully aware of lookism and don't ignore it's dynamics as much as most men do

Go fuck yourself larper
Don't waste time with him. There's a bunch of bluepilled new users. They always get banned eventually

Yes, I am indeed arguing semantics thank you for pointing out the obvious you stupid moron. Women aren't aware fully of lookism, if they were aware of that they wouldn't tell us to improve our personality. Perhaps they're aware of it on a basic fundamental level but they're not 'fully' aware of it as we are.
Go fuck yourself larper
Fucking normies :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I find you seething amusing :lul:
Don't waste time with him. There's a bunch of bluepilled new users. They always get banned eventually
You don't even know what the bluepill is, you've twisted it to insult others. If this is the most I can get out of you in regards to well discussion, then I believe this is my final regards with you.