Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious DON'T COME TO CURRYLAND. U WILL BE DESTROYED!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I AM UTTERLY FUCKED. FEVER, Flu, NO FUCKING SLEEP IN 24+ HOURS! GAS, Coughinf. FUCI FUCI FUCI FUCIDUCBFUCJ

DON'T FUCKING COME HERE. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

seriously I am fucked. I unironically might die here this week. I don't want to die in this worthless FUCKING shithole!

Which one is better, northern or southern india?

Geez!- And did that all happen becase you missed your flight out?- Like you would've been healthy if you had caught the flight?

I AM UTTERLY FUCKED. FEVER, Flu, NO FUCKING SLEEP IN 24+ HOURS! GAS, Coughinf. FUCI FUCI FUCI FUCIDUCBFUCJ

DON'T FUCKING COME HERE. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Why'd you go in the first place?

Which one is better, northern or southern india?
south mogs. Far less pollution and shitty diseased food.
Geez!- And did that all happen becase you missed your flight out?- Like you would've been healthy if you had caught the flight?
probably. I ate some fucking trash street food after missed flight since all the safer restaurants were closed. But there is still a good possibility I would have been fucked on the plane
Why'd you go in the first place?
relatives death and family friend's marriage

south mogs. Far less pollution and shitty diseased food.

probably. I ate some fucking trash street food after missed flight since all the safer restaurants were closed. But there is still a good possibility I would have been fucked on the plane

relatives death and family friend's marriage
Damn nibba hope you dont have some nasty infection or food poisoning :dafuckfeels:

Street Food Eating GIF by Rahul Basak

India Hate thread.

Last edited:
Go to Thailand rather than India.
tamil nadu is actually pretty clean tbhdedsrs buddy boyo chennai is like 10x cleaner than the shithole delhi