Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don’t buy Pacifico beer

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I work in the beer/ hospitality business - my company stopped buying Pacifico beer, because customers were complaining about the horrible taste of the recent batch.

Never heard of that brand and I'm an Americancel also- must be something in California/West Coast.

Never heard of that brand and I'm an Americancel also- must be something in California/West Coast.
It’s a Mexican company, I guess you are right.

It’s a Mexican company, I guess you are right.
Only Mexican beers I like are Dos X & Modelo, but I do prefer stuff from the US such as Budweiser or Michelob Ultra as well as this local cider brand: I'm drinking pretty frequently these days I would say- but I still am far off being an alcoholic.

never heard of it

Never heard of a single one of those- in the US we get some European beers, but it's the very big ones such as Peroni, Guiness, etc.
In norway we get british and norwegian beer because were close by

And if i want other countries then i have to order that online from Meny app store

In norway we get british and norwegian beer because were close by

And if i want other countries then i have to order that online from Meny app store
I see- have you tried US brands, if so what did you like?

I see- have you tried US brands, if so what did you like?
I liked budweiser bf it turned homo, Now i dont, I like Pabst blue ribbon bc i heard they drink it in civil war, Other than that, Your beer sucks ass!

Thanks for the heads up man.

San Miguel is mostly artificial so i heard.

Modelo is the best Mexican beer, Tecate is alright, I don’t really fuck with Dos Equis.