Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Don’t Breath” is a shitty horror movie(spoilers)

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
A chadthug, a trailer trash stacy thug, and an entitled kid whose dad works for home security are shitty people who rob peoples homes with the knowledge of the security system they have. All three of these fags plot to rob an old blind vet who lives alone, and had his daughter killed by a spoiled rich girl who bought her way out of jail.

Now this alone already sounds like a garbage movie. How big of a fucking dick do you have to be to rob a blind guy who had his daughter killed? Only two of these thugs get killed and of course fucking rat Stacy survives, she is literally moral kryptonite. She was focused on the money the whole time, encouraging behavior that would kill chad and entitled kid, and somehow survived her encounter with the old man. She did not deserve to live at all, the only thug who slightly deserved to live was the entitled kid because he repeatedly drew boundaries which chad and Stacy refused to follow, the Stacy would egg them on up until the kid and chad died. But Stacy is happy at the end because she stole one million dollars and can live in California with her piece of shit sister.

What REALLY was shitty about this movie though is the fact they add in the old man had the spoiled rich girl in his basement tied up and pregnant so he could have a child. This did not change my view at all and was a terrible attempt at turning the trailer trash foid into some amazing protagonist who is so awesome and righteous even though each choice she’s made since the start of the movie has damned everyone but herself.

But hey, as long as the females and kids in a movie are happy, we might well kill off all the men right? Nobody could possibly sympathize with a man.

Last edited:
The movie had so many flaws, cant remember them now but it was horrible whilst watching. 3 people cant even take out a blind guy what a shit movie

Horror movies are trash cuz they think jumpscares are entertaining . only good horror movie is the exorcist 1973 the rest is trash .and with that i mean the more paranormal and demons focused ones . i dont know shit bout slashers

The movie had so many flaws, cant remember them now but it was horrible whilst watching. 3 people cant even take out a blind guy what a shit movie
It felt like poetic justice tbh. He didn’t deserve the bullshit they were bringing

I probably won't watch the movie

"breath"
jfl did they really fuck up this badly