Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Don't bother going to Japan if you don't look like him

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
I burst out laughing when I saw his face. I don't even look human in comparison. :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I know where I'm going :feelscomfy:
EhXMHOUX0AA u94

JustBeWhite* bro and you will slay asian pussy! :feelskek:
* white Chad only

Japcels should kamikazemaxx and kill him

someone needs to stop these white chads to go you asian countries ffs these guys are destroying everything

damn the noodles there must be jumping on him

Plenty of normies found success in Japan,its probably more difficult now tho.

If you don't look like him and speak fluent Japanese then don't even bother going there you weeb pieces of shit

He is the hentai protagonist that teaches english to japanese school girls and fucks all the loli's there. Were the background character who is so unimportant he's a silhouette figure of a man's body with no descriptive features

I burst out laughing when I saw his face. I don't even look human in comparison. :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

At least he bothered to learn the language instead of just going for a pump and dump like the other Chads

He is the hentai protagonist that teaches english to japanese school girls and fucks all the loli's there. Were the background character who is so unimportant he's a silhouette figure of a man's body with no descriptive features

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
HJAHAHAHAHAH :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: Only a truecel would find this as funny as we do

I believe that japs should uncuck themselves and start eliminating men of other races (except curry) who cross their border (in minecraft of course)

based

I know. JBW is a cope. It's just that white Chads are adored like gods in Japan where in the west they "only" live on very easy mode.

Dedsrs? Why?

Because it's probably easier to live in Taiwan and the foids there are probably easier to get too and they hate commies over there so they are pretty based ngl and they have cosplayers as mayors what more can you want nigga? I want to move to Asia permanently though no idea how but if I ever figure it out Japan will be the last on my list I don't fancy working 12h shifts and worshiping my employers unless I'm so rich I don't have to work but doubt that will ever be unless I win lottery or my shitcoins will suddenly increase in price 50000%.

Japan will be the last on my list I don't fancy working 12h shifts and worshiping my employers
True the work hours are fucked there but I heard that companies that hire foreigners have normal Western working hours, it's the poor Jap office worker working for Jap company that has to work 23 hours a day

True the work hours are fucked there but I heard that companies that hire foreigners have normal Western working hours, it's the poor Jap office worker working for Jap company that has to work 23 hours a day

Yea but who is gonna hire some random hobo slavic subhuman for a management position? I can't even teach English since it's not my first language so I have an accent and they want somebody who is native. I don't really see how I could get hired there I wish I could though ngl ded srs I wish I could move to Asia asap fuck the West fuck UK fucking third world shithole.

Yea but who is gonna hire some random hobo slavic subhuman for a management position? I can't even teach English since it's not my first language so I have an accent and they want somebody who is native. I don't really see how I could get hired there I wish I could though ngl ded srs I wish I could move to Asia asap fuck the West fuck UK fucking third world shithole.
Yeah don't bother looking for work in Japan if you can't speak English fluently or if you don't have a good degree

It's over

Thoughts @WØLF?
I was looking at this thread as you tagged me :worryfeels:

Tbh ricecels should stop being so beta and high inhib and start laying down the law to their w*men and foreigners who come to Japan and noodlemaxx, especially white men. I'm so fucking tired of seeing white men go there, be treated like Gods, and slay literal harems of noodlecunts while meanwhile almost half of the male population in Japan are incel and everyone is too pussy to do or at least say anything about it.
Japan will only continue to gain popularity and more and more white dudes will seep in, along with ethnic weebs. At this point I'm praying that Japan ends up like Germany and France. Maybe that will wake the ricecels up.

Tbh ricecels should stop being so beta and high inhib and start laying down the law to their w*men
They are too pussy to do anything because they watched too much anime (anime is propaganda designed to destroy the mind and spirit of those who consume it, turning them into an effeminate, soulless husk. It's very brutal. Our world has never seen a more dangerous substance).
and foreigners who come to Japan and noodlemaxx, especially white men.
Don't you want to do that though? :feelswhere:

They are too pussy to do anything because they watched too much anime (anime is propaganda designed to destroy the mind and spirit of those who consume it, turning them into an effeminate, soulless husk. It's very brutal. Our world has never seen a more dangerous substance).
Cope. Most Japs barely even watch anime.
Don't you want to do that though? :feelswhere:
I'm blackcel. I won't ascend anywhere in the world, I would actually be more incel in Japan than I am in the US.

Cope. Most Japs barely even watch anime.
Pretty much all of them have watched some anime, but that's not what I mean. The incel/hikikomori types are almost always huge otakus. I'm not talking about the normies
I would actually be more incel in Japan than I am in the US.
What were you talking about with "japanmaxxing" then?

Pretty much all of them have watched some anime, but that's not what I mean. The incel/hikikomori types are almost always huge otakus. I'm not talking about the normies
I'm talking about Japanese men as a whole. They need to rise up and take back what's rightfully theirs.
What were you talking about with "japanmaxxing" then?
Because I was promoting a new Japanmaxxing server for incels bhai

I keep saying Japan is a no go. You would do much better in the Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia. Don’t bother with other countries even poorer countries like Cambodia and Laos and no good for hooking up.