Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don't blame your parents, don't blame your environment, don't blame society, don't blame yourself...

Fucking love Tails, heaviest hitting blackpill videos around.

I'm blaming all people who had and have authority over my life. They failed me hard.

I blame social media tbh. Made men even more of a bunch of horny, faggot, white knights who hit on every female even the ugly af ones. So our looksmatch foids don’t even want us because they expect some chad to come hitting them up.

I blame social media tbh. Made men even more of a bunch of horny, faggot, white knights who hit on every female even the ugly af ones. So our looksmatch foids don’t even want us because they expect some chad to come hitting them up.
it's a two edged sword we owe internet blessing us with the forbidden hidden knowledge of blackpill.

nice video. my unknown twin is probably at some Mexican prison serving life

Can't forgive my parents for birthing me into this hellscape, even though they didn't know any better and are pretty good parents it still burns me when i think about how all this suffering could've been avoided if they decided to not have me.

It's all genetic. Pretty simple really.

And this is the generation with the tech to allow mother nature's genetic auditors (i.e.:foidSoy: s) to turn the heat up full blast with no holds barred.

Just accept it and move on.

Sorry budy boyos.

It was over the day most of our mothers laid down with our biological fathers

There must be someone at fault for this disgusting world.

I'm blaming all people who had and have authority over my life. They failed me hard.
People are mostly Shit so what do you wanna expect

Nobody is guilty. :soy:

People are mostly Shit so what do you wanna expect
Yeah, from parents to school system, job market and government, no one gives two flying fucks, they will ignore every problem you have and then punish you when you fail.

Yeah, from parents to school system, job market and government, no one gives two flying fucks, they will ignore every problem you have and then punish you when you fail.
They will blame or Gaslight you for everything aswell

Absolute shitters.:feelsclown:

View: https://youtu.be/1pte0fIf6uw

This is the most important Blackpill that anyone can take, it doesn't matter what else is different, in the end it never began for us. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The video is stupid because the twin born into the rich family is still better off. At the end of the day life is a competition for resources, genetics just determines one's likelihood and potential to acquire more resources and with less effort than those who have inferior genetics.

Being born with vast resources is literally "cheating the system" to the extent that your genetics don't matter.

However I don't blame my parents for birthing me into a poverty, I blame them for birthing me into poverty AND THEN not instructing me on the importance of acquiring wealth as a man. They didn't convey how serious of an issue this was and how focused I should be when it comes to acquiring wealth.

A lot of parents are blue pilled and raise their sons as if they can just "live a happy life" like their daughters. But men and women's lives are drastically different. Women get their lives funded by men, men have to fund their own lives. So resources are more important for men.

My parents have pretty much cost me 10+ years of my life in my estimate, for me there is no forgiveness for that. I don't give a fuck about genetics, I give a fuck about resources and the time I lost because my parents did not inform me properly about the harsh realities of life.

It's sad that some random fucker had to do a mass shooting and go viral (Elliot Rodger) in order for me to find the black pill and then begin to work on improving my life. That should not have been necessary, my parents should have black pilled me from the start, but as we all know, most parents are fucking useless, and that's why most people spend their lives as wage slaves.

I plan on breaking that wage slave cycle for my own sake.