Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Don't believe your mother and grandma, they are just lying to you

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
Don't believe your mother and grandma that they love you even if you are blackpilled. They do not love you, they are just lying about their feelings. I think that all blackpilled incels feel that.

Nobody loves incels, we are alone in this world.

My granny said I get more handsome each year :cryfeels: Could that be untrue?

What a coincidence that all "you are handsome" comments only came from our mothers and family. Fucking disgusting beings they are. If they are going to be evil, at least they should be honest about it. Fucking hell, imagine if 90% of men weren't total idiots about this topic. We could overhaul this sick society overnight and make a world with true justice.

Mother neglected me while granny beat me with a stick.

I know I dont like my mom she is fake

My dad lied every single word that came out of his mouth. Dont trust anyone, they will all keep you in ignorance to control you.

Of course. There are some ways how to discover the truth. If you have a brother Chad or a sister Stacy you can just compare how they behave to them. Even if your brothers or sisters are not just blackpilled you can see the difference.

Family members are fake with blackpilled family members and only a stupid person does not see it. Do your family members really like to be with you ? Do they discuss with you with pleasure ? Do they try to make you a pleasure or does this behavior seem fake ?

I think that everybody knows the truth. It is just too horrible.

well most people here probably had boomer parents

of course they know nothing about relationships, it was a totally different time

well most people here probably had boomer parents

of course they know nothing about relationships, it was a totally different time
Oh no, you are completely wrong. They know everything about it. The whole society is completely obsessed by the blackpill.

I just laughed in their faces. The most bitter laugh I could muster.

Don't believe your mother and grandma that they love you even if you are blackpilled. They do not love you, they are just lying about their feelings. I think that all blackpilled incels feel that.
doesnt make sense, being Blackpilled we know foids dont love us. and they are relieved when we are out of their sight.
Nobody loves incels, we are alone in this world.
the rope seller loves us.
i mean they are made to say that, as it should have been. they were obedient and are obliged to serve their husband and treat kids with kindness and respect.
Unlike today where they want to kill kids if kids are being a barrier to entry for chads.

Last edited: