Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Don't become bluepilled like this fakecel fag

He tries to humanize us in a paternalistic kind of way. As if this is a community of children.
We are better than that. Fucking cuck.
:yes:

For these guys, the outward misogynistic crap is pure cope to mask the pain of loneliness.

He's right.

If we weren't lonely, miserable and sexless we likely wouldn't have developed any of our misogynistic beliefs and ideas. Each of us would be just yet another bluepilled normie cuck happily working ourselves to an early grave in order to betabuxx some used-up cunt and the children she's made with Chad (that we believe are ours) in exchange for starfish sex once a month, some occasional words of affirmation, and arm-candy for a parties and events once or twice a year until the inevitable day of the divorce-rape, when we lose everything we worked for and are discarded like a used rag.

Such is the fate of the bluepilled normies. This is not our fate because we're lonely and sexless.

>Even during my incel days, I held a very high opinion of women. I love women.

Same
:incel:

He's right.

If we weren't lonely, miserable and sexless we likely wouldn't have developed any of our misogynistic beliefs and ideas. Each of us would be just yet another bluepilled normie cuck happily working ourselves to an early grave in order to betabuxx some used-up cunt and the children she's made with Chad (that we believe are ours) in exchange for starfish sex once a month, some occasional words of affirmation, and arm-candy for a parties and events once or twice a year until the inevitable day of the divorce-rape, when we lose everything we worked for and are discarded like a used rag.

Such is the fate of the bluepilled normies. This is not our fate because we're lonely and sexless.
Who cares, it's still the truth. You can't be blackpilled and "love women" jfl :feelstastyman:

You can't be blackpilled and "love women" jfl :feelstastyman:
Mr. u/ToeLow didn't write he was "blackpilled", he just said he was incel.

Most incels are bluepilled.

Romantic love is bluepilled.

I believe a blackpilled man can "love" a woman for what she is (the most dangerous plaything that is also a baby factory), that is: in a completely non-romantic way, without idealizing "m'lady" in any way whatsoever. This "blackpilled love" is so completely distinct from the "bluepilled / romantic love" that it is travesty to use the word "love" for two such distinct things.

Last edited: