Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee dont be silly inkwell, what this woman did is not a criminal act, teehee

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

So shes a special ed teacher, but O and would u look at that, the student she fucked is not a special ed! of course, why would she touch a sped ed when theres plenty of chadlites/ chads?

So shes a special ed teacher, but O and would u look at that, the student she fucked is not a special ed! of course, why would she touch a sped ed when theres plenty of chadlites/ chads?
I was in Special Education when I was in High School.. not that I needed it.. there was this one whore sped ed teacher there who apparently was on a sex tape and students saw it. Nice tits on her, I'd spaff on those balloons tbh. It was fucking torture in High School.. all the teachers had huge racks. Fucking crazy torture. It's like they were specifically there to Torture the Male students.. fucking sluts use to bait and tease you too. But of course their eyes never landed on me. Fucking Holes.

This is the bullshit that keeps women like her on the streets. The victim not pressing charges.

I should be angry. But...

I was in Special Education when I was in High School.. not that I needed it.. there was this one whore sped ed teacher there who apparently was on a sex tape and students saw it. Nice tits on her, I'd spaff on those balloons tbh. It was fucking torture in High School.. all the teachers had huge racks. Fucking crazy torture. It's like they were specifically there to Torture the Male students.. fucking sluts use to bait and tease you too. But of course their eyes never landed on me. Fucking Holes.

I'm like this, and so many hetereosexual teenage boys are like this. As an adult I know it's reprehensible. But the boy in me is like "Damn, if I had the chance man... I wouldn't tell a SOUL."

Foid teachers sure like fucking their students, it's like they have no fucking self control

I had a young attractive foid teacher in high school, and all she did was flirt with the 2 Chads in the class. Never taught us shit. Lol

I'm like this, and so many hetereosexual teenage boys are like this. As an adult I know it's reprehensible. But the boy in me is like "Damn, if I had the chance man... I wouldn't tell a SOUL."
Male Thirst is a Curse. :feelsbadman: The amount of teachers I wanted to bone and spaff on was insane. Literally wanted to create my own Harem. But then only Chad is allowed to do that I suppose. Toilets are so detestable.. there is literally no good qualities of these holes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back