Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't be like this guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-

Peter Morgan is an incel that money maxxed he started meeting a prostitute that he fell in love with her (reminds me of some the cucks here) he showers her with money he puts her in her own house for a her and her daughter buys her new BMW gives her 3 grand a week for nothing

In his head she likes him back and he's going to live happily ever after but after she keeps asking him for money he becomes suspicious that she doesn't like him she asks him to put THE HOUSE HE PAID FOR IN HER NAME the simp cuck agrees:soy:

He doesn't trust her so he installs listening devices in her room

He listens to it to the next day, he finds out that she's planning to leave him the second he signs the house over to her and that she's really disgusted by him:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, he also hears her planning to blackmail him with a sextape she made with her, Peter and another woman

Peter has a wife and kid so this would ruin his reputation so he goes to her house (that he owns) and asks her for the videotape she refuses and tells him how she really hates him and was faking the whole time. He then chokes her to death and gets 30 years:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

From a millionare to nothing I don't feel sorry for him he's the type to pay women 10k for nudes

Don't be simp lads these whores are evil

Last edited:
b-bbb-but she's not like other women :foidSoy:

Why are women so evil man..

At least she’s gone, that’s an achievement :feelsLSD:

Were is the recorded strangling?

Why are women so evil man..
Meh, they’re lesser than in literally every metric of importance ( intelligence, strength, size, etc..)so it isn’t much of a problem. Men just need to know why they need to be put on a leesh.

Why a prostitute though? was she better looking than his wife?

I've had "prostitute fantasies" in the past.

Were is the recorded strangling?
He didnt recorded it its how the coroners found her body after his phone pinged at her house when she died

He didnt recorded it its how the coroners found her body after his phone pinged at her house when she died
"Can you locate me now?"

Brutal locationpill

(There's no phone for your crime)

Why do so many men have simp genes? Holy shit this world is fucked up