Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Don’t be fooled!

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★
Warning:This may be a water post to some!

Don’t get so hyped over a foid smiling or starting convo with you. Normies love to get all excited over that only to find out the foid just wanted to be friends/acquatance. It’s like when other normies or incels talk to us They don’t want to be friends They don’t care ab you

They just felt like talking just to be nice. A foid will never start a convo with a incel at school unless forced too but at work they might start a small convo but dont start fanatising over it. They are likely talking shit behind ur back. It’s called being fake. like normies pretending to be nice, It’s fake and mostly out of pity or to get more info about you for laughs.

Foid smiling is also just being nice. Very few times i got smiled at and people started convo only for me to find out they were faking it. For foids i found out they had bfs or crushes on others.

Very few times i got smiled at and people started convo only for me to find out they were faking it. For foids i found out they had bfs or crushes on others.
Mogs me

It was very few. It’s not mogging at all. I rather they ignore me then manipulating me into thinking they were fine with me. A lot of them showed there true feelings later on and found out they talk shit and think i’m a weirdo and only spoke for laughs. It’s worst then being ignored in my opinion. It’s bascially bullying

What about when they start kissing you?

No foid will kiss you out of nowhereunless ur chad so don’t worry ab it. Foids only talk to you just to be fake like normies. If normies and chads can be fake friends to us, foids can do it too. foids talk to you to collect data and to have more people to talk shit about to there friends and the chad they lust for
"omg tee hee chad you wont believe it I had to speak to this fucking loser and guess what he told me tee hee" Its all to impress chad

Last edited:
I don't fool myself with anything

That never happens unless you’re Chad, so don’t worry about it. Your car is more likely to fall apart under you while driving than this is to happen

That never happens unless you’re Chad, so don’t worry about it. Your car is more likely to fall apart under you while driving than this is to happen
foids always save the kiss for chad cuz they think its a true love kiss. they watch so much Disney channel that they think something magical will happen if they kiss prince charming

foids always save the kiss for chad cuz they think its a true love kiss. they watch so much Disney channel that they think something magical will happen if they kiss prince charming
Yep. In reality it’s funny cause they’ll just get pumped and dumped. If they kissed an average guy or especially incel, that’s where the real magic would happen because he’d love her like crazy and be loyal, unlike a Chad

I only get that from my jewish landlord who's only happy to see my folder filled with cash.

“A fool is one man’s penny may be another man’s gold”

- Some Indian