Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious dont be fooled by woman "choosing signals"

• Thread starter FriendzonedBaldie
  • Start date
F

FriendzonedBaldie

Banned
-
i can tell you this. i am 5 ft 6, bald, and obese. i dont talk with woman at work at all because i know i have no chance with them. it often happen that my female co-workers. some even fresh out of high school are initianig conversations with me. my female boss calling me in cutsey nicknames as well. that happens often. however i know for a fact because i know the female mind and also i saw it happens to alot of other guys. that woman, becaue they are social creatures unlike alot of man. they need social interaction 24/7 with man and they need validation, and they also love to flirt even with subhumans just for fun. it happen to me a couple of times that a woman initiated conversations with me and gave the so called "choosing signals" (including smiles,being very nice,asking me how am i doing out of nowhere etc...) and then i asked them out and they rejected me, and i pointed out to them they were friendly with me and gave me signals they said they were just being nice. i remember one girl who actually said to me that she wanted me in her friendzone. lol. i think the reason for that is that some guys who are clearly unattractive have a friendzonable cutsey face and i also think woman see fat man as cute teddy bears. no wonder the most of the guys who are in woman friendzone are fat guys.

also. i'm a 0 inhibition guy and because im about to get fired from my job anyhow for my incompetance at work and because i also live on disabilty i'm spam approching in social media. i probably sended messeges to like 6000 different woman and the only replies i got they say they have a boyfriend. the majority did not replied. on tinder i got 1 match and when i told her i work at a low wage job she blocked me. im 31 and girls around my age are gold diggers and all looking for betabuxxers. i see alot of married bald sub 5's with kids in my work. but i know for a fact they are all betabuxxers.

i can say to you this. if you are normie tier at least then mass approach/spam approach may work for you. maybe even if you are slightly below average, however. not for subhumans like myself. i can maybe gymmax but i doubt that would help me at 5 ft 6. its just bald and short is the harshest combination ever. its just too subhuman to attract woman.

they also love to flirt even with subhumans just for fun. it happen to me a couple of times that a woman initiated conversations with me and gave the so called "choosing signals" (including smiles,being very nice,asking me how am i doing out of nowhere etc...)
On what planet? :feelswhat:

200.gif

On what planet? :feelswhat:

200.gif
it happens to alot of people all the time. i do think that it would not happen to you maybe if you are like really really repulsive. but if you are cute-ugly that would happen to you alot.

Correct, many women will flirt and put effort into being nice to turn you into an orbiter. But the fact that some of them want you in the friendzone (which is a bad place to be) tells me that you're not so much unappealing to them and have other qualities that they are able to see.

Correct, many women will flirt and put effort into being nice to turn you into an orbiter. But the fact that some of them want you in the friendzone (which is a bad place to be) tells me that you're not so much unappealing to them and have other qualities that they are able to see.
im poor as fuck so i really dont think its about that. its their personality. its how their brain works. they love to flirt with man for fun.

Not currently but I have in the past. Both old and young. ZERO choosing signals and no interaction beyond what is necessary for the job.
i think its about the cute-ugly type of face that is inviting to some females. i can definietly assure you it happend to me alot. i know thats happening for other man as well because i saw it but i also know that some people dont have the right face for that to happen.

Get it out of your head. Women will never like non chads like us. No matter how good you think u r

yeah he is a normie at best