Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't be fooled by the liberal push to defund/dismantle the police!

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
I've noticed a few posts here supporting this idea, but you're an idiot if you're actually falling for this crap. To liberals, the worst crimes imaginable are sexism and racism (but only white racism against minorities). These are still going to be enforced. Since, we inkells are a bunch of "sexist, racist white supremacists", we may still be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The liberal attempt to defund the police simply means that they want to enable ethnics to rob and loot without repercussions.

I've noticed a few posts here supporting this idea, but you're an idiot if you're actually falling for this crap. To liberals, the worst crimes imaginable are sexism and racism (but only white racism against minorities). These are still going to be enforced. Since, we inkells are a bunch of "sexist, racist white supremacists", we may still be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The liberal attempt to defund the police simply means that they want to enable ethnics to rob and loot without repercussions.

You're probably right but I'll offer a counterpoint

rob who? Most of us are poor, dress poor and don't look like easy targets.

Criminals will target normies and boomers with money.

I wonder what soys are going to do to ethnic cels

They are not going to defund anything they want a police force that obeys their ideology instead of the laws of the land currently in place in America. This is a communist coup have you ever heard of a communist state without police?

Criminals will target normies and boomers with money.

Good point. However, it also means that tyrones and chaddams will be given a free pass to kill skinny, weak white incels.
I wonder what soys are going to do to ethnic cels

According to leftists, inceldom is a strictly white phenomenon. At least, whitecels can cope by thinking that they are dangerous, which gives meaning to their existence. Ethnicels are being simply gas-lighted into oblivion.

Last edited:
If ur ethnic I can see the agreement cuz these programs benefit minorities but whites are so fucked. Especially when you consider outside forces believe and push that ALL incels are white.

According to leftists, inceldom is a strictly white phenomenon. At least, whitecels can cope by thinking that they are dangerous, which gives meaning to their existence. Ethnicels are being simply gas-lighted into oblivion.
Funny how leftists always turn out to be the real racists, isn’t it?

Systemic racism doesn’t fucking exist. Anyone with a triple digit IQ knows this. Police for the most part actually keep shit civil. Most incels don’t actually want to die, but want a better life. Cope if you think otherwise. I definitely do not want to die, so I support police fags I can call to save me from people trying to rob me or such.