Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don’t be afraid to make these whores eyes dilate.

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
If you see of any of these women power bitches on the internet they are comfortable and have like Ted bundy eyes. “Yea I try to bully men, pay me cash I won’t talk to you bitch””don’t think your ugly ass can try to talk to me.” They think they are in control and predating. So if you can(besides work and shit be smart) freak those bitches out make them have flying saucers eyes. Make that bitch scared. This one cunt at work tries to be all “classifying of me and shit” and she ends up, due to my strong distaste for her, slightly twitchy cause I’m not having her shit.

You yelled in the bitches face? Based :feelsYall:

I wish it was socially acceptable to slap bitches

If you see of any of these women power bitches on the internet they are comfortable and have like Ted bundy eyes. “Yea I try to bully men, pay me cash I won’t talk to you bitch””don’t think your ugly ass can try to talk to me.” They think they are in control and predating. So if you can(besides work and shit be smart) freak those bitches out make them have flying saucers eyes. Make that bitch scared. This one cunt at work tries to be all “classifying of me and shit” and she ends up, due to my strong distaste for her, slightly twitchy cause I’m not having her shit.
PHILIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

shit in her mouth