Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't argue about politics with women unless you're having sex with them.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
Women LOVE to argue about politics for their basic bitch liberal feminist views, they feel like they're making a difference and they're a hero for it.
DO NOT ENGAGE IN DISCUSSION WITH THEM. It is a REWARD for them. They only deserve it if they give you sex.

How sexist. This is why you incek

Trump 2020 fuck women LMAO

Politics is cucked anyways

Ngl, holes hardly discuss politics in general where I live in unless they are old or are into politics.

Better than the 3 jews that are also running for president

I would not vote for anybody there, same here in Germany. Everybody is just unworthy of it. I just voted only once my entire life, brutal voting pill.

Ngl, holes hardly discuss politics in general where I live in unless they are old or are into politics.
Yeah, I'm referring to the specific breed of twitter/reddit women that spend all day bitching about abortion and stuff.

They have sex with Chad, a sexual creature, then go and argue with incels about politics, since talking to a non-sexual creature is a breath of fresh air. Don't give that to them.

I would not vote for anybody there, same here in Germany. Everybody is just unworthy of it. I just voted only once my entire life, brutal voting pill.
never began for voters

Let's extrapolate that. don't interact with women unless you are banging them.

women opening their mouths about politics = women hoping to transfer more wealth, happiness and social value from men to themselves

Women should not be involved politics in any capacity. With few exceptions, they are not capable of hard physical labor or fighting for their country in the same capacity as a man.

Also they are easily manipulated, so it is better not to have democracy at all than democracy where women are seen as equals to men.

my politics = destroy the world

So... Just don't argue about politics with women?
Let's extrapolate that. don't interact with women unless you are banging them.
This. Lol.

Jews are based. Bernie 2020.
@BenBerger
Glorious Bernie will ruin the US economy thus unleashing the Schumpeterian forces of Creative Destruction that will lead to the creating of a new and better civilization. The new civilization of Incels, by incels, and for incels.
Vote Bernie and Fuck ameriKa.
Women LOVE to argue about politics for their basic bitch liberal feminist views, they feel like they're making a difference and they're a hero for it.
DO NOT ENGAGE IN DISCUSSION WITH THEM. It is a REWARD for them. They only deserve it if they give you sex.
They don't deserve it even if you have sex with them.
Why do you feel obliged to them?

Foids usually avoid me, so that's not a problem

Never thought about doing it

Politics are shit anyway

They all act like they know everything tbh