Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ donorcels

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
I hope no one has donated his organs (whlist alive) because that's like gigacucked.

Just imagine giving your lung to some Stacy who smoked since 13 yo cuz it was "cool" and now she needs It. She wants you dead but she's getting your lung KEKEKEKEK

Same goes for Blood, your Blood is there so you can get drunk more times or have more opportunities to do stupid crap, not so it can save 3 stacies and a chad Who are critical due to a car accident.

You should be able to select who you want your organ yo go to but you can't so you migth as well keep your liver and your blood inside you.

Only legit way is donating your body to science so there's a slight possibility that new surgeries are developed but if you live in a jewmaxxed country like Sweden just tell someone to drop your body in the Woods or some shit before the jews get It to investigate how to make cyborgchads.

I'd do it for the money tbh

I'd never donate anything tbh. Only if it were my mom needing it or something.

Hawking level IQ post. Should be stickied.

i donate plasma (blood) to get money tbh

My blood type is O-
I was born to get sucked dry.