Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Donkeypill?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

We all know about the horsepill, but it there a donkeypill? What about a mulepill? Donkeys might seem like the chadlite version of horses but they're still pretty well-built (bred to be beasts of burden), muscular and have pretty big dicks. If I was a woman I feel like I could get a greater deal of pleasure from this donkey ka-powing my cervix than I could get from all users of this website combined.

Is the donkeypill a thing in places like Afghanistan where donkeys are common? Can any sandcels confirm this? Do country girls in the west make do with donkeys?

EDIT: https://www.quora.com/Is-the-Tijuana-Donkey-Show-a-myth turns out women ACTUALLY fuck donkeys and people have made an industry out of prostituting donkeys, donkeys confirmed as having a higher SMV than incels. The donkeypill is real.

Last edited:
Two words I would not expect to see next to one another.

Time to goatmaxx

Aren't "donkey shows" very popular among tourists in Mexico?

The elephantpill i tell you, look it up.

Horses mog donkeys into oblivion.

It's over for donkeycels.

BDC is legit now....it's over.

Aren't "donkey shows" very popular among tourists in Mexico?
Interesting, didn't know about this. According to a google search they're especially popular (or were because they dont happen anymore supposedly, but I'm skeptical) in Tijuana and Tamaulipas (close to the US border), it's as if white women in particular would rather have sex with donkeys than spic deathniks. Could the donkeypill be an extension of the racepill?

Nigga who watches this shit? BBC THEORY + DONKEY DICK THEORY = BANANA NUT MUFFIN DICK THEORY

That would lead to death, I'm pretty sure.
https://www.quora.com/Is-the-Tijuana-Donkey-Show-a-myth
Interesting, didn't know about this. According to a google search they're especially popular (or were because they dont happen anymore supposedly, but I'm skeptical) in Tijuana and Tamaulipas (close to the US border), it's as if white women in particular would rather have sex with donkeys than spic deathniks. Could the donkeypill be an extension of the racepill?
I would say that you have it the wrong way around and that JBB theory is an extension of bestiality theory. The entire appeal of black men is centred around them being perceived as more animalistic than other races. Looks have nothing to do with the appeal of black men. This is also why the only black men that can't get laid are the ones that watch anime.

Last edited:
Dkfuckwithlatex

The donkey in the video is an incel

this is r9k all over again

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-Tijuana-Donkey-Show-a-myth

I would say that you have it the wrong way around and that JBB theory is an extension of bestiality theory. The entire appeal of black men is centred around them being perceived as more animalistic than other races. Looks have nothing to do with the appeal of black men. This is also why the only black men that can't get laid are the ones that watch anime.
If that were true then abos would slay

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back