Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Done with gymcelling

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I have been hitting the gym for one year now but I'm tired of it now. I know gymceling is a cope, all you need is face so I rather not getting too fat and try to improve my face somehow. I got somehow good body, not so ripped but I'm happy with that. Now I see no point in going there because it reminds me of my sub-humanity. So fuck it, I still do push-ups and shit though. that's all I need. I just need better face, fuck gym tbh everytime I hit gym i remember how lonely i am

Raising your IQ? Good for you.

once I got blackpilled I only continued to gymcel like half heartedly for another like eight months before stopping completely. there goes like 5 years of coping down the tube. useless to expend the energy when even if you became 0.0001% fitness level you still could only get a fat used up gold digger skank. jfl at this gay world.

I don't even have the motivation to go gymcelling.

Gymcelling is the biggest cope anyway.

Other than some cardio so I don't become a fatass, I stopped lifting long time ago.

I still liftcel because I enjoy bench, ohp, chinups and deadlifts. I do bare minimum though, lift usually m/w/f

I dont do any extra shit or isolationcel anymore, no point.

Last edited:
You must continue. You can't be a quittercel.

Nobody cares if you lift as a subhuman

I'm currently doing push ups only, stopped squatting, benching and took a break from pull ups

Do force yourself to lift weights if you don’t enjoy it do something else. Boxing is good you should give it a try.

Are you big? I feel like gymcelling is pointless for me because I’m small anyway.

I need too much additional weight for pull ups, as they are too easy with just bodyweight, and i'm lazy to attach all the dumbbells and bottles with water to my weight belt

I need too much additional weight for pull ups, as they are too easy with just bodyweight, and i'm lazy to attach all the dumbbells and bottles with water to my weight belt
I see. Over for lazycels

I've been gymcelling for more than 5 years now, I still do it but only 2-3 days a week while mostly focusing on upper body.

JFL at all the men today doing gym shit like foids even care, when you all do it then the value intrinsically lowers, supply & demand. All that happens is the best looking muscle men get the bitches, the only use to a foid in the gym is attention energy transfer from all the guys staring at her ass as she deliberately starts squatting for no reason in her yoga pants, her attention whore meter getting filled.

Men didn't need the gym back in the day as we did physical jobs, only some professions needed it like firefighter, model, combat sports, soldier.

Didn't you get banned?