Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Done dealing with the human race

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I'm tired of humans and their bullshit. I just want to die so i can escape all the faggots in the world (i call everyone a faggot). I got banned from the foreveralone discord server cause i asked out a girl in voice chat (as a joke) and they said i was "harassing" her and the other women.
Fucking hell mates, i feel awful right now.
TBH i'm surprised i had the courage to do so, but doesn't matter since obviously the soy cucks can't even take a joke.
Fuck this gay earth, i'm done with existence.

LDARing all we can do. Sorry to hear, OP.

This is the reason I watch anime. So i can imagine being in a fictional world.

The human race
:soy:
Sounds rough though buddy, I'd suggest taking a nice long LDAR break.

Same here and thats why i want this world to end

stay inside and LDAR

I'm tired of humans and their bullshit. I just want to die so i can escape all the faggots in the world (i call everyone a faggot). I got banned from the foreveralone discord server cause i asked out a girl in voice chat (as a joke) and they said i was "harassing" her and the other women.
Fucking hell mates, i feel awful right now.
TBH i'm surprised i had the courage to do so, but doesn't matter since obviously the soy cucks can't even take a joke.
Fuck this gay earth, i'm done with existence.
Yep the world is gay. That is sad. But just stay away from soy

Go Endoplasmic Reticulum

JFL foids in foreveralone communities, they are just attention whores you should have known this. Never join foreveralone places they are bluepilled and cucked.