Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Donating to twitch whores is one of the most pathetic thing one man can do

Drisaac

Drisaac

Carrier has arrived
people who donate money to twitch whores have to be one of the most pathetic type of person one could ever met

those type of people would literally do everything to get even the slightest attention from women,which also includes raining them with shitton of money

and the worst thing about all of this is that twitch whores are aware of what they are doing,they know exactly want they are selling (which is sex) and they also know who,and why the get so many donations.

want proof of that ? just take a look at pic related
H

notice how much attention she puts on things such as top donator,recent donators and subs, while the game instead is inside a tiny fucking corner of the screen

they know exactly what they are doing and they know exactly what type of people donate to them,it's disgust because selling sex actually goes against twitch's global rules, but they somehow manage to twist and distorce the rules so that they can get away with showing their bodies (and generally selling sex) and have countless of virgin boys raining them with money so they can get her attention,it's honsetly pretty pathetic.

at this point why don't just buy a hooker ? atleast you do actually get something in exchange of your money.

so remember everyone: no matter how much you tip the waitress,she won't sleep with you.

yep its pretty pathetic, this is why i never look in the irl section its full of whores with a push up bras exploiting dumb af thirsty guys.

I troll these bitches.. I actually feel bad because I made some prime stacy femoid happy on Twitch.. I told her I am jerking off at her right now, she read that on stream and said "good to know" then I said I bursted a huge load and she chuckled. goddamit, I thought they were disgusted by that, I didn't even fap.

I knew this one "scene" femoid that had this ugly irl orbiter who was cinstantly showering her with gifts. She acted nice to his face (to keep the gravy train going) but then on FB was laughing at how pathetic he was

It's even more pathetic than tipping cam whores in a way in that at least cam whores are showing tits/pussy ect. But that is pathetically desperate cuck behaviour also.

I knew this one "scene" femoid that had this ugly irl orbiter who was cinstantly showering her with gifts. She acted nice to his face (to keep the gravy train going) but then on FB was laughing at how pathetic he was

Yep, I pity those guys really. They probably think they have a chance of having a relationship with her or she'll offer sex eventually. Some just do it because they get off on giving money away with nothing in return though.

Then they go and fuck Chad right after the stream.

I'm not mad at the girls that do it, though. I would do the same if I was in their position. It is the pathetic cucks who pay for this shit who need to stop. I also wish twitch would cut down on this blatant e-whoring but they apparently whore themselves out to the admins as well so the rules don't apply to them.

I bet they are all curries and asians. What a pathetic people they are.

Twitch is run by Silicon Valley cucks just a chance of pussy makes the rules irrelevant.

Giving anything to women for free is pathetic. I'd sooner donate money to a homeless alcoholic vagabond then a whore on the interwebz.

These cucks need to be put to death.

twitch is cucked, has been for years

The world is cucked. Even vidya is not a boy thing anymore.

If you look at the stream of a female "gamer", the majority of the screen is her livecam, and she has the actual game in a small box, which proves that the main emphasis is on their body and not the actual game.

Twitch is a camgirl site at this point