Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Donating to Streamers

FJ_Schizo

FJ_Schizo

Recruit
★★★★
Donating to Streamers is the biggest cuck move you can do, Imagine donating 200 Subs and all you get is a Thank You. Thats Pathetic and you should Hang yourself if you do that

Donating to Streamers is the biggest cuck move you can do, Imagine donating 200 Subs and all you get is a Thank You. Thats Pathetic and you should Hang yourself if you do that
Total Simp Death (TSD)

never understood why niggas do that. you're literally giving money to someone who already has way more money than you :lul:

Im a desperate guy but I can't believe there are guys out there who would literally pay money to a foid streamer just for her to moan their name

never understood why niggas do that. you're literally giving money to someone who already has way more money than you :lul:
There is this one Bum Streamer Who Struggles to Pay Taxes because he is too dumb to listen to his tax attorney. He has to send his GF back to work :lul:

Im a desperate guy but I can't believe there are guys out there who would literally pay money to a foid streamer just for her to moan their name
Its always so cringe to see that Happen "Yes let me waste 50$ to hear a Streamer say THANK YOU YOU ARE SO KIND" like fuck is it gonna do? you wasted 50 bucks for not even a compliment

the streamers are rich too!!! it means NOTHING to them

Watching streamers in the first place is just as retarded

during my cocaine-era i would often go on twitch to streamer guys (not foids) with 0 viewers

i would chat with them and donate like 1 or 2 dollars to them to see them happy so i would feel feel even more euphoric on top of the coke

u’re right. I would never donate anything to female streamers they all look same. I can't open such stream never.

Their brains needs to be studied

during my cocaine-era i would often go on twitch to streamer guys (not foids) with 0 viewers

i would chat with them and donate like 1 or 2 dollars to them to see them happy so i would feel feel even more euphoric on top of the coke
Yeah ok thats valid

even not very popular YT channels get lots of donation on their streams where there is only around few hundred viewers

Yeah, fucking simps, same as twitchwhores and of subscribers.

Yeah fucking beyond cucked i hate those people

i've only donated around 3$ once to a guy who played my fav piece of music on piano, that's about the extent i'd go