Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Donating $10,000 Games Of Rock Paper Scissors to Twitch streamers

1:15 Im literally shaking right now :soy:

maxresdefault.jpg

Seems like it would be cool to bet on rock, paper, scissors.

Kakegurui style.

As for that cuck, screw him I just wanted to reference this. Where else am I going to find a thread about rock, paper, scissors?

It's so sad that this "guy" not sure if I can even call him that, this purest form of cuck shit,
is making so much money that he can spend it like that.

Wtf is wrong with this guy and where the fuck is he getting all his money

Wtf is wrong with this guy and where the fuck is he getting all his money
He gets sponsored by various companies, businesses etc then shouts them out during the video, he's basically a shill. He should donate this money to incel tier streamer not these whore foids living their lives on easy mode already.

Mr. Beast is a cuck.

He gets sponsored by various companies, businesses etc then shouts them out during the video, he's basically a shill. He should donate this money to incel tier streamer not these whore foids living their lives on easy mode already.

When people see a girls tits in the thumbnail they click on the video. Thats all

broooooooooooooooo why do femoids live life so easily
what the fuck

JFL at having a Y chromosome in 2018. It’s over.

I hate this cuck faggot

Why do people even enjoy this content

When people see a girls tits in the thumbnail they click on the video. Thats all
The whole clickbait shit really boggles my mind. Maybe I have been on the internet for too long, but I instinctively don't click on videos with outrageous titles/thumbnails.

But then I look at my sister and she clicks on fucking facebook ads. Or a friend of mine from university ( who you would think has some IQ at least) who falls for youtube thumbnails with tits. And then I check the youtube trends and it's filled with clickbait only...

The whole clickbait shit really boggles my mind. Maybe I have been on the internet for too long, but I instinctively don't click on videos with outrageous titles/thumbnails.

But then I look at my sister and she clicks on fucking facebook ads. Or a friend of mine from university ( who you would think has some IQ at least) who falls for youtube thumbnails with tits. And then I check the youtube trends and it's filled with clickbait only...

It works, thats why they do it. Sex sells

Is it at least strip rock-paper-scissors like in that Japanese loli GB game?

It'd still be inadmissible anyway tbh.

It works, thats why they do it. Sex sells
I get that it works. I just would like to understand why people do it repeatedly. After falling for the clickbait a couple of times and noticing that the thumbnail/title is in no way justified in relation to the contents, why would you keep clicking on those videos afterwards

I get that it works. I just would like to understand why people do it repeatedly. After falling for the clickbait a couple of times and noticing that the thumbnail/title is in no way justified in relation to the contents, why would you keep clicking on those videos afterwards

Because you can't win against nature

Is that the same guy as the other times? When will they ever learn

Someone needs to rob this fagcuck homeless and delete his YouTube channel.

He would give this money me instead so i can get a jaw surgery,pray him everyday

Why is everyone obsessed with this idiot? Almost all his videos are the same so I don't get the point of posting another thread about him doing the same thing.

It's so sad that this "guy" not sure if I can even call him that, this purest form of cuck shit,
is making so much money that he can spend it like that.

Mr Beast is an annoying faggot