Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Donated blood again today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
As many of you know my doctor requires me to donate blood every 60 days as part of my testosterone replacement therapy. I went in today and things went well for the most part.

I was hoping to get the girl I got last time since she was cute and I have very little interaction with attractive girls but she wasn’t there. Fortunately I got the cutest girl they had working. She was thin and had a good face but unfortunately had a very short buzz cut like she was a lesbian or something. But was thin with a cute face. Was a shame, could be quite hot if she grew her hair out.

One thing that irritated me is that the rules strictly state that if you are a faggot you can’t donate if you had sex in the last 12 months. And I’m pretty sure the guy next to me lied because he sure looked like a fag. Unless he was celibate this last year:feelsseriously: he should not have been there.

Caution potential:chad: behavior. After the donation i went to sit for a few minutes in the snack section and relax before leaving. There was a young girl volunteer I chatted with just about normie shit. She was polite because it was her job but had a hard time making eye contact because of my ugliness. I think I may have insulted her because I was like “so are you like a high school student..” she replies no I’m a college student doing this to help get into nursing school.

almost forgot when I left Chad and Stacy just came in and registered and I’m glad it was when I was leaving because I was not in the mood to be mogged nor be forced to watch their happy flirting with each other.

As many of you know my doctor requires me to donate blood every 60 days as part of my testosterone replacement therapy. I went in today and things went well for the most part.

I was hoping to get the girl I got last time since she was cute and I have very little interaction with attractive girls but she wasn’t there. Fortunately I got the cutest girl they had working. She was thin and had a good face but unfortunately had a very short buzz cut like she was a lesbian or something. But was thin with a cute face. Was a shame, could be quite hot if she grew her hair out.

One thing that irritated me is that the rules strictly state that if you are a faggot you can’t donate if you had sex in the last 12 months. And I’m pretty sure the guy next to me lied because he sure looked like a fag. Unless he was celibate this last year:feelsseriously: he should not have been there.

Caution potential:chad: behavior. After the donation i went to sit for a few minutes in the snack section and relax before leaving. There was a young girl volunteer I chatted with just about normie shit. She was polite because it was her job but had a hard time making eye contact because of my ugliness. I think I may have insulted her because I was like “so are you like a high school student..” she replies no I’m a college student doing this to help get into nursing school.

almost forgot when I left Chad and Stacy just came in and registered and I’m glad it was when I was leaving because I was not in the mood to be mogged nor be forced to watch their happy flirting with each other.

Why do you need to donate blood?

I never knew you had to donate if you did trt. What if you just do steroids and don’t wanna donate blood

I never do that tbh

I never knew you had to donate if you did trt. What if you just do steroids and don’t wanna donate blood
For me my doctor monitors my blood so if I stopped donating and red blood cel went too high he would take me off.

For someone doing test on their own without doctor supervision you would just be endangering your health by having thick blood.