Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Donald Trump was considered a "tolerant liberal" 18 years ago

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
The most demonized man alive, for all his racism, sexism, etc was a registered democrat 18 years ago despite having identical beliefs and behaviors (treating women equally as bad as men, anti illegal immigration, etc).

This really displays how psychotically SJW our society is right now. Even the average anti-SJW (alt-lite right winger) these days would be considered a liberal extremist 30 years ago. And we all know that if SJWs had their way, which is only a matter of time, looking at a woman as an incel would be illegal, women would be strongly promoted to cheat on their husbands, anti-bachelor laws for men, etc.

Its fucking over.

In 20-30 years time most of humanity will be wiped out

Modern conservatism is the liberalism of yesteryear.

I recently watched an interview of him from 20 years ago.
Back then he already told the truth and kept true to his beliefs.
He didn't change at all.
Society did.

I still think Trump is mostly liberal. It’s just to the modern left that anyone to the right of Che Guevara is a Nazi.

I recently watched an interview of him from 20 years ago.
Back then he already told the truth and kept true to his beliefs.
He didn't change at all.
Society did.

Everyday is exactly the same, but it always ends up getting worse.

On the bright side, there will be a complete civilizational collapse soon anyway, so it's not like any of this garbage is going to last.

On the bright side, there will be a complete civilizational collapse soon anyway, so it's not like any of this garbage is going to last.
I remember Fontaine posting one time that "civilzation collapse" is mostly just dramatic nonsense. It doesn't ever happen. Especially out of nowhere.

Brutal blackpill from him.

it never began.

The people that demonize him today didn't know what he believed 18 years ago.

The people that demonize him today didn't know what he believed 18 years ago.
18 years ago, calling a woman ugly didn't make the media literally compare you to Hitler.

Yesterday's liberals are today's cuckservatives
The most demonized man alive
Trump isn't the most demonized man alive.
The "award" for most demonized man alive, and arguably most demonized world leader ever goes to President Putin.
I still think Trump is mostly liberal. It’s just to the modern left that anyone to t
He's more liberal than Bill Clinton was in the 90s. It's hilarious.

most demonized world leader ever goes to President Putin.
That goes to Hitler, not even Satan comes close.

Between Trump and Putin for those who are alive, that is a hard one, but most people who aren't somewhat deep into politics have no idea who Putin is while if you mention Trump they go onto a screaming rampage, even if they don't know anything about politics.

I'd give it to Trump.

I always hear stuff about how he's a racist but have yet to see any proof. Opposing illegal immigration especially drug dealers and murderers coming into the U.S. unchecked, that's common sense! Temporarily suspending refugees or migrants from Arab countries when most of the 9/11 bombers were TRAINED in America, again, common sense! That's supposedly discriminating against "brown" people and he favors "white" countries because he called Haiti a shithole. Once that didn't stick, you have Z-listers like Omarosa and Tom Arnold hounding Mark Burnett for tapes of Trump saying the N-word or commenting on womens' bodies. The former doesn't matter and the latter we know about and voters accepted.

People criticize him for not pushing for gun control. I think people should have a RIGHT to bear arms, after all, we live in a dangerous world and potential attackers want us unarmed. Low-T cucks and feminists think that restricting guns will stop attacks but if someone is determined enough, they'll either find a way to get them or use another method. Unfortunately it's symptomatic of how the Far Left thinks, blame what the attacker used like a weapon or position instead of them. Work on the WHY, not the methodology, that's too obvious for them I guess.

The world of emotion which we've seen decimate modern dating is starting to carry over into government and business. If enough people whine about non-transgender bathrooms or Confederate statues, all of a sudden they become symbols of non-inclusion or hate on a whim. Trump isn't even that manly or conservative but compared to the :soy: who :feels: over the Notebook or illegal kids being separated from their criminal parents, he's an 80's action hero. I think he's a master of distraction and he's brought out the true nature of the <--- for all to see. Praise be to Him!

What? That's like using the argument that it was the Republicans who put an end to slavery. People change, ideologies change. We can't keep living in the past.

shit I was already becoming a paleocon at that point.

What? That's like using the argument that it was the Republicans who put an end to slavery.
I'm out here displaying the fact that its only very recently that calling a woman fat didn't have the media relentlessly vilify you to show how crazy the US has gotten in such a small time frame and you're out here bringing up slavery back 1.5 centuries ago.

This is like me saying that cartoons back then were good, then you comparing that to saying it was fun to look at cavemen art displaying a story.

People change, ideologies change. We can't keep living in the past.
sounds like something a cuck would say to defend cuckoldry. Muh its the current year!!1!

This post ain't even about living in the past anyways, its about preparing for the future.

The most demonized man alive, for all his racism, sexism, etc was a registered democrat 18 years ago despite having identical beliefs and behaviors (treating women equally as bad as men, anti illegal immigration, etc).

This really displays how psychotically SJW our society is right now. Even the average anti-SJW (alt-lite right winger) these days would be considered a liberal extremist 30 years ago. And we all know that if SJWs had their way, which is only a matter of time, looking at a woman as an incel would be illegal, women would be strongly promoted to cheat on their husbands, anti-bachelor laws for men, etc.

Its fucking over.

In what planet has Donald trump been seen as a 'tolerant liberal' he's always been a self promoting blaggard. In the late 80s He took a full page advertisement in a newspaper, calling for the execution of five african Americans that were exonerated from the crime he wanted them put to death for. Neither very tolerant nor liberal.

I'm out here displaying the fact that its only very recently that calling a woman fat didn't have the media relentlessly vilify you to show how crazy the US has gotten in such a small time frame and you're out here bringing up slavery back 1.5 centuries ago.

This is like me saying that cartoons back then were good, then you comparing that to saying it was fun to look at cavemen art displaying a story.

sounds like something a cuck would say to defend cuckoldry. Muh its the current year!!1!

This post ain't even about living in the past anyways, its about preparing for the future.

nah, people do evolve politically. its a fact of life, not cuckery. took me 21 years to become Nazbol but here I am.

In what planet has Donald trump been seen as a 'tolerant liberal' he's always been a self promoting blaggard. In the late 80s He took a full page advertisement in a newspaper, calling for the execution of five african Americans that were exonerated from the crime he wanted them put to death for. Neither very tolerant nor liberal.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/

probably more than that. I dunno. going to bed.

nah, people do evolve politically. its a fact of life, not cuckery. took me 21 years to become Nazbol but here I am.
he was saying it like this was progress and im supposed to be happy about it. Like what I am not allowed to post about ridiculous political trends? What is the point of this site then? Just be happy about inceldom bro, its the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back