Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Donald trump shot at rally

I’m putting $1000 down that is a member of the alphabet gang… Def feminist, maybe even a furry too! Likely a tranny….. Though I guarantee they will be labeled as an incel.

Posteditagainawardcongratulationssoldierarmyholdjak

this sounds like it could help his presidential bid

Just saw the video, dude took it like a champ

I’m putting $1000 down that is a member of the alphabet gang… Def feminist, maybe even a furry too! Likely a tranny….. Though I guarantee they will be labeled as an incel.
100% a lefite chud lmao "democracy" till they start losing so they gotta start shootin jfl
Tkd
Tnd
Trump forever

What makes you think a femoidist would be low inhib enough to kill a politician if they are too high inhib to KAM?

I would love to see the cuckservatives seethe watching their god get the bad ending. As an incel you should know Trump is not your ally

I would love to see the cuckservatives seethe watching their god get the bad ending. As an incel you should know Trump is not your ally
You sound mad fag. Trump is coming back and nothing is stopping it. Not Biden. not Harris. Not some faggot shooter. Nothing. Your president is returning.

You sound mad fag. Trump is coming back and nothing is stopping it. Not Biden. not Harris. Not some faggot shooter. Nothing. Your president is returning.
As an incel, both Trump and Biden is NOT your ally, you should not be alligned with neither the demofags nor republicucks, Donald Trump is a foid sympathizing bastard.

As an incel, both Trump and Biden is NOT your ally, you should not be alligned with neither the demofags nor republicucks
All you can do is pick the best of what is there. And Trust me. Trump is the best of what is there.

INCELS.IS LOVES AND SUPPORTS YOU DONALD J TRUMP ALLL INCELS.IS MEMBERS BACK TRUMP WE GOT THIS INCELS.IS TRUMPYS WE CAN SO THIS 2024 WE WILL MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN PROUD AGAIN SAFE AGAIN GLOROIUS AGAIN AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!! DONALD J TRUMP LOVES YOU ALL

Snipers have a range much further than 150yards lol

I'm surprised the secret service counter snipers and scouts didn't see the shooter mount up.

If I were the president I'd make sure to have a team of two dozen counter snipers and scouts, maybe even drones and heat sensors.