Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Donald Trump Says He'll Stop All Electric Car Sales

not a fan of electric cars, but i think a ban is a bit much

not a fan of electric cars, but i think a ban is a bit much
True but isn't that what they doing with ICE cars? They banning them by 2030 in EU

I prefer Toyota Hybrids, they last longer because Battery helps the engine by moving a low speeds, Prius lasts like 300k miles
battery only costs like $2000 to replace too, same with Lexus

True but isn't that what they doing with ICE cars? They banning them by 2030 in EU

I prefer Toyota Hybrids, they last longer because Battery helps the engine by moving a low speeds, Prius lasts like 300k miles
battery only costs like $2000 to replace too, same with Lexus
im against a ban of fossil fuel vehicles aswell. funny thing, i saw some electric construction vehicles, guess how they recharge them? with a generator running on gasoline, a type that is worse than the one we put in cars

How about you just fucking ban all immigrants like you promised Zognald. Instead some shit nobody cares about

Lobbyists infighting again behind the scenes

im against a ban of fossil fuel vehicles aswell. funny thing, i saw some electric construction vehicles, guess how they recharge them? with a generator running on gasoline, a type that is worse than the one we put in cars
Toyota Hybrid the way

i guess banning is a little bit over the top.

Car Companys should still produce good ol gas cars