Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Donald Trump Please save me

Dicks out for donald

@Subhuman Niceguy doxxed

INCELS.IS LOVES AND SUPPORTS YOU DONALD J TRUMP ALLL INCELS.IS MEMBERS BACK TRUMP WE GOT THIS INCELS.IS TRUMPYS WE CAN SO THIS 2024 WE WILL MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN PROUD AGAIN SAFE AGAIN GLOROIUS AGAIN AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!! DONALD J TRUMP LOVES YOU ALL

Dicks out for donald
His project for 2025 is to remove NEETbuxx so i dont really like him anymore, Also he wants to tax the working class even harder which is us normcattle and working incels and he wants the 1% to get less taxed, I cant vote for a NEET hostile president.

His project for 2025 is to remove NEETbuxx so i dont really like him anymore, Also he wants to tax the working class even harder which is us normcattle and working incels and he wants the 1% to get less taxed, I cant vote for a NEET hostile president.
Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. Removing NEETbuxx for our fellow incels is some cruel shit :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. Removing NEETbuxx for our fellow incels is some cruel shit :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:
MORE TAX HANDOUTS TO THE ULTRA WEALTHY WHILE RAISING YOUR TAXES, TERMINATING YOUR HEALTHCARE AND CUTTING YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY
Trump is promising to cut Social Security and terminate the Affordable Care Act to fund tax giveaways to his billionaire buddies and lower taxes on big corporations in a second term.

During a fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago, Trump told the crowd, “You’re rich as hell,” and promised, “We’re going to give you tax cuts.” Here’s what his agenda means for the rest of us:

• Trump proudly says he plans to “terminate” the Affordable Care Act—which will endanger the health care of over 45 million Americans who benefit from ACA marketplace insurance and Medicaid expansion. Project 2025 goes even further, calling for lifetime caps to be added to Medicaid recipients, which could threaten another 18 million Americans’ health care.
Bruh, We need a new president not Trump

Do you want YOUR fellow NEETs neetbuxx to fund the 1% of rich people that aleredy have a good life?

Appoint someone new whoever it is, But not him.

MORE TAX HANDOUTS TO THE ULTRA WEALTHY WHILE RAISING YOUR TAXES, TERMINATING YOUR HEALTHCARE AND CUTTING YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY
Trump is promising to cut Social Security and terminate the Affordable Care Act to fund tax giveaways to his billionaire buddies and lower taxes on big corporations in a second term.

During a fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago, Trump told the crowd, “You’re rich as hell,” and promised, “We’re going to give you tax cuts.” Here’s what his agenda means for the rest of us:

• Trump proudly says he plans to “terminate” the Affordable Care Act—which will endanger the health care of over 45 million Americans who benefit from ACA marketplace insurance and Medicaid expansion. Project 2025 goes even further, calling for lifetime caps to be added to Medicaid recipients, which could threaten another 18 million Americans’ health care.
Bruh, We need a new president not Trump

Do you want YOUR fellow NEETs neetbuxx to fund the 1% of rich people that aleredy have a good life?

Appoint someone new whoever it is, But not him.
We need someone who is not affiliated with any party, but rather flies solo. However I'm sure all candidates have already been chosen by the jewers

We need someone who is not affiliated with any party, but rather flies solo. However I'm sure all candidates have already been chosen by the jewers
True, We need someone that supports NEETbuxx, Bans abortions, Taxes the shit out of the rich so NEETs can have that money aswell as working class people so they can afford to wage for the NEETs, Maybe Andrew Yang because he wants to give 1000 dollars in NEETbuxx to every american, howewer by giving 2700 usd to every NEET out there a month and taxing the rich, We can have a better system for the NEET people, We can make a NEET economy.

View: https://youtu.be/ru5w4fz7tRo?list=PLMkmDtwNNKEP8FedB_F8PNz9cmF01I4FD

True, We need someone that supports NEETbuxx, Bans abortions, Taxes the shit out of the rich so NEETs can have that money aswell as working class people so they can afford to wage for the NEETs, Maybe Andrew Yang because he wants to give 1000 dollars in NEETbuxx to every american, howewer by giving 2700 usd to every NEET out there a month and taxing the rich, We can have a better system for the NEET people, We can make a NEET economy.

View: https://youtu.be/ru5w4fz7tRo?list=PLMkmDtwNNKEP8FedB_F8PNz9cmF01I4FD

I wish that everything wasn't so god damn expensive. I can't do shit in this economy.

Last edited:
geotus maga 2024 pede kraken storm q bannon drain the swamp let's go brandon wwg1wga