Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Donald Trump, Melania Trump, and Hope Hicks have all tested positive for coronavirus.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I think my title is a little better, no one knows what "Chad-19" is.

RIP June Carter Donald Trump

Chad19 spares no oldcels

based covid-19

Over for trumpcels.

Probably a good dose of chad's c*ck will cure melania.

hes gonna croak lmao

hes gonna croak lmao

If so, does that mean Pence runs in his place? And if Pence wins, does that mean Pence can run again, effectively bringing us 3 Trump terms?

Americans are a superstitious people.
You might see this folktale come up in conspiracy theories soon ngl

People were already talking about it. Where do you think I heard about it?

If Trump beats this, it'll be his greatest victory so far. If he can survive the next two weeks, he's gonna take that on the campaign trail. "It can be done, folks! Didn't I tell ya?" Extra points if Melania and Hicks survive.

I wonder if this will be contested legally in terms of Do Nothing Donald being fit to serve office with COVID-19 and its after-effects?

I wonder if this will be contested legally in terms of Do Nothing Donald being fit to serve office with COVID-19 and its after-effects?

I'm sure someone will try to present the case, Democrats are known for having lots of lawyers on their side and they still have the House. But who will be the one to decide whether having coronavirus means you're unfit to be President? They don't need your body, they need your mind.

He’ll be permacrocked after this even if he does live since he’s 74

He’ll be permacrocked after this even if he does live since he’s 74

We've got 2 weeks counting down from right now, he was taken to Walter Reed today. Anything could happen.

Death unto the Zionist boomer.

People were already talking about it. Where do you think I heard about it?
They were talking about it in conspiracy theories already? lol
I have to see what Alex Jones is saying about this latest development tbhngl

If Trump beats this, it'll be his greatest victory so far. If he can survive the next two weeks, he's gonna take that on the campaign trail. "It can be done, folks! Didn't I tell ya?" Extra points if Melania and Hicks survive.
Beating Hillary was his biggest victory byfar.
I have to see what Alex Jones is saying about this latest development tbhngl
He bought a plane ticket to dc to protect trump lol

He bought a plane ticket to dc to protect trump lol
kek I need to see what he is saying about whether Trump was poisoned on purpose.

I remember him speculating on air that Trump's diet cola was being poisoned. Possible but at the same time completely random but that's Alex Jone's broadcasts.

Wonder what a threesome involving them would look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back