Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Donald Trump is one of the most Blackpilled presidents in the world

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
Reminder of the atomic nuclear blackpill he dropped once, and the libtards tried to give him shit for it:

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a Chad, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Other dude: Whatever you want ?

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

a 6'2 rich chad, yeah he knows bro kek

go trump

He's cucked by the Jews though.

Thats not very blackpilled, everyone knows status gets you women, easily.

Reminder of the atomic nuclear blackpill he dropped once, and the libtards tried to give him shit for it:

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a Chad, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Other dude: Whatever you want ?

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
lol@chad. His features are truecel tier

"Chads" don't exist. It's a bullshit cope for people who can't grasp the problem of female behaviour.

Attachments

• life-trump-past-things.jpg
    life-trump-past-things.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 87
Trump does lie a lot (or speaks without knowing the facts) but one thing he did say which was true was the grabbing them by the pussy comment. Absolutely 100% true. Attractive white women are the most savvy women on the planet, they know very well they can springboard across several social-classes due to their physical attractiveness alone. These women absolutely let guys who can give them some advantage in work or life grab them any way they want.

Truly blind-pilled if you can't see that.

lol@chad. His features are truecel tier

"Chads" don't exist. It's a bullshit cope for people who can't grasp the problem of female behaviour.
have you fucking seen him when he was young? jesus christ.

have you fucking seen him when he was young? jesus christ.
People don't change facial features when they age. They just get old. He was probably better looking when younger, like most other people, but he is just a tall ugly guy. Not even normie tier.
He was able to get women through social skills/status/money, as is the case with countless other men.

Trump does lie a lot (or speaks without knowing the facts)

He speaks with plausible deniability.. at the level of gods

People don't change facial features when they age. They just get old. He was probably better looking when younger, like most other people, but he is just a tall ugly guy. Not even normie tier.
He was able to get women through social skills/status/money, as is the case with countless other men.

yeah, because he's old.

thats the fucking point of getting old, you're gonna get uglier.

and oh boy are you dead fucking wrong. a perfect jawline will diminish when you get older, and a perfect example of this is gaddafi.

am i the only one here who doesn't have an albanian tier iq?

yeah, because he's old.

thats the fucking point of getting old, you're gonna get uglier.

and oh boy are you dead fucking wrong. a perfect jawline will diminish when you get older, and a perfect example of this is gaddafi.

am i the only one here who doesn't have an albanian tier iq?
Not because he is old, because he is ugly and old. Money/status helped him. Otherwise he would be posting here.

Attachments

• Young-Donald-Trump.png
    Young-Donald-Trump.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 08kristof-facebookJumbo-v2.jpg
    08kristof-facebookJumbo-v2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 81
He's not doing enough to crush sjws ans libfags.

He's fucking super hot Stacys since the day he was born and all we are able to do is to jack off watching ugly femoids. Legit Ragefuel for me.
1frt.png

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F227323%2Fde8a20474a4e439db08ae96a3f2a9701.jpg

Last edited:
Are you 9/10 or something why are you even here if you mog young Trump?
Most American white males mog him. He just has halo effect from light hair/eyes but his facial structure is pretty ugly. He looks like Jack Sock.

Being a male 9/10 or whatever has shit to do with being incel. A male 9/10 or whatever with standards can be incel just as easily as a 4/10.

I still can't believe Trump is our president. It's like we're living in an alternate universe. That being said, I'm really fucking happy he's our president.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back