Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Donald Trump is contributing to the Manlet holocaust

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★

Manlets BTFO in 2020

Why is he keep making fun of Mike's height?

Pete Buttigieg is only 5'8 at most.

Imagine voting for a gay manlet lol

Because Trump is 6'3" Chad and thinks it is funny to pick on his manlet opponent.

Trump is white, tall, rich, loud mouth, constantly getting into trouble and fights but somehow getting away with it.

In other words what Americans wish they could be.

All those foids talk shit about his toxic personality but I bet as soon as he stands next to his manlet opponents, they will vote for him by default coz its even worse voting for a manlet.

Trump is white, tall, rich, loud mouth, constantly getting into trouble and fights but somehow getting away with it.

All those foids talk shit about his toxic personality but I bet as soon as he stands next to his manlet opponents, they will vote for him by default coz its even worse voting for a manlet.
Exactly. Foids love Trump, even the ones who say they hate him.

it's almost strange how hard he's going after the manlets ngl, oh well, probably going to win anyway

Your typical tallfag tbh

All tallfags are like this.

Because he's like a woman in the sense that he has a subconscious understanding of how to hurt a man.

If Bernie gets the nomination, he will lose, of course.

it's almost strange how hard he's going after the manlets ngl, oh well, probably going to win anyway

They tried to put him in jail, his children and family in jail, destroy everything he had countless times.

He's full out retarded if he shows any mercy or holds back at this point.

Not that much into Trump because of his jew shilling, either.

Manlets BTFO in 2020

This basically secures a lot of the women votes. Big tall guy mocking a manlet is every foid's wet dream. Trump(or his advisors) knows that most voters are NPCs that gets easily influenced by stuff like this, politics comes second.

It was just like in the 2016 primaries when he mocked rubio for being short, the opposition responded by targeting his supposedly small hands. It's all about bones EVERYWHERE.

He’s making fun of him because he’s trying to trick the Democrats into thinking Bloomberg has a chance against him. Bloomberg is a worse version of trump. Sanders is going to win the primary and Trump is deathly scared of going against someone who actually knows what they’re doing

He’s making fun of him because he’s trying to trick the Democrats into thinking Bloomberg has a chance against him. Bloomberg is a worse version of trump. Sanders is going to win the primary and Trump is deathly scared of going against someone who actually knows what they’re doing
Massive cope, the big wigs at the DNC hate Bernie and will do everything they can to sabotage him. Even if he becomes the nominee, Boomer Dems and non communists will just stay home. The youth and far left will be invigorated but that won't be enough to beat Drumpf with the economy doing as well as it is.

Bloomkike is an enemy of mine because of his retarded gun politics. He can get raped for all I care. Manlets shouldn't be against guns.

People actually thought Trump was the candidate incels should back :feelskek:
He's the least bad.

Pete is a fag who will likely make clown world even worse.
Bernie is a commie jew who will give money from richcels to single mothers and their chad bastards (JFL @ cels who think they'll benefit from redistribution) and make hypergamy even worse
The two foids are foids and thus shit.
Biden is a legit senile boomer.
And Bloomberg is an anti-gun retard who is also a filthy centrist.

Trumpenstein is an Israeli asset, but he's the least horrible and the least pro-war candidate.

Because he's like a woman in the sense that he has a subconscious understanding of how to hurt a man.

If Bernie gets the nomination, he will lose, of course.

Imagine supporting a man who will legit increase welfare to foids and pay off their garbage degrees at male taxpayer's expense.

Last edited:
To win the foid and soy boy vote. Foids don’t like short males and soy boys respect m’lady. Fuck Bloomberg though I hate that kike.

They tried to put him in jail, his children and family in jail, destroy everything he had countless times.

He's full out retarded if he shows any mercy or holds back at this point.

Not that much into Trump because of his jew shilling, either.
you're not wrong, most everyone in the globalist camp is trying to destroy him so they can get at that demographic inevitability quicker

I always got a good warm feeling from Bloomberg. Sure he's a fascist what with his ridiculous soda bans and what not, and he's shameless with his ridiculous ad campaigns, but I'd vote for him over chad Trump and his family of giants. Manlets rise up!

And Bloomberg is an anti-gun retard who is also a filthy centrist.
So? I'd venture to say most incels don't own guns anyway. Not legally at least. But probably not at all.
everyone is thinking what he says. He just has the balls to say it.
By "everyone" you mean normies who hate manlets anyway and jump on every opportunity they can to shit on them? Who's thinking that in the blackpill community? No one with any heart, that for certain.

Last edited:
By "everyone" you mean normies who hate manlets anyway and jump on every opportunity they can to shit on them? Who's thinking that in the blackpill community? No one with any heart, that for certain.

You are bluepilled if you believe that. You would turn against every single incel if it meant you would get some pussy or status.

Lmao , Manlets can’t get a break

You are bluepilled if you believe that. You would turn against every single incel if it meant you would get some pussy or status.
First of all no I wouldn't. Well, maybe status seeing as how defending incles can be financially harmful in some positions... but secondly I don't see what that has to do with what I was saying anyway.

First of all no I wouldn't. Well, maybe status seeing as how defending incles can be financially harmful in some positions... but secondly I don't see what that has to do with what I was saying anyway.

stop virtue signalling bluepilled cuck

Tbh Trump knows how normie minds works, to normies being a manlet is pathetic, Trump is being a good chess player by exploiting that.

All the other candidates are complete cucks, would rather vote for Trump than any of them tbh.

Tbh Trump knows how normie minds works, to normies being a manlet is pathetic, Trump is being a good chess player by exploiting that.

All the other candidates are complete cucks, would rather vote for Trump than any of them tbh.
You think Trump is some type of incel sympathizer or something?

You think Trump is some type of incel sympathizer or something?
Lol not at all, but he also isn't a cuck. Who knows what those leftards will pull for even more foid degeneracy and entitlement.
Never forgot the number 1 enemy is not chad or foids, it is the cuck.