Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Donald Trump is America’s only hope - another four years of Joetard will cause nothing but chaos for what’s left of Jewmerica

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Trump wins = inflation coming down, the price of gasoline coming down, less illegal parasites invading, and World War 3 with Jewkraine will be adverted.

Joebama and Blow’mala Harris win = white foids getting jumped while out for a jog running through the park like Laken Riley, Jewkraine using the billions of dollars Joetard gave them to force Russia to use nukes, open border, $5.00/gallon gasoline, Chinese taking over America.

Israeli pawn vs Israeli pawn

The American people are George Floyd - Jews are Officer Derek Chauvin

Donald Trump = Controlled Opposition

Donald Trump = Controlled Opposition
Joe Biden equals China and Obama ruling over poor American goym that can’t afford to shop at Walmart.

Trump 2024 vote out Joetard and the whore!

Joe Biden equals China and Obama ruling over poor American goym that can’t afford to shop at Walmart.
The reason why the american people are so poor today is because they got and still get continuesly exploited by mega Corporations and billionaires, Both the Democrats and Republicans are pawns to the 0,1 percent whom they obey

The reason why the american people are so poor today is because they got and still get continuesly exploited by mega Corporations and billionaires, Both the Democrats and Republicans are pawns to the 0,1 percent whom they obey
The United States has always been a rich country - Joe Biden is too aligned with the Chinese and other influences to allow the American people to live like they did before Joetard and Janet Yellen (a Jew) made everyone poor.

The United States has always been a rich country - Joe Biden is too aligned with the Chinese and other influences to allow the American people to live like they did before Joetard and Janet Yellen (a Jew) made everyone poor.
Cope and seeth Conservacuck, keep being blindfolded and divided by the elites, I bet this time your vote will change something

21bf781afed5d9acb9b296bf0525d09a51e1accfd3f6de046894ecaf02b3dbc1 1

Heil Trump! If Trump is not elected Venezuelans and Chinese communist will continue to invade and take over!

What type of moron would not vote to “Make America Great Again?”

Trump! I know that kike, Mark Zuckerberg, will work with the Israelis to steal the election again - but, I’m still voting for Trump.

Hispanic gang members are some of the most cold blooded and heartless humans to ever exist tbh.:feelsmage:

Even blacks thugs are terrified of them:what:,much less white foids jfl:feelshaha:
Get out of my thread, greynigger!

yeah right donald trumpstein will save you

I'll be real, we really fucked up by not getting andrew yang in office

Trump is slightly less bad but it won't make a huge difference for any of us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back