Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Donald Trump is a Foid [HIGH IQ] [PURE FAX] [THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH]

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

harvey weinstein is the mоdern-day jesus christ
★★★★★
after carefully reading cnn and msnbc news reports*, I have come to the conclusion that donald trump is a FOID

here is why I came to this conclusion:
  • trump lies constantly
  • trump stokes hatred towards society's 'outsiders' and wishes to exclude them
  • trump doesn't care about the truth, only about emotions
  • in fact, he is 'post-truth'! in his politics only emotions and prejudices matter and nothing else does

• he supports LGBT, but probably slags off males for being faggots in private
  • being irrational comes naturally to him
  • he is a scammer, who leads on his simps to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars and go broke through the promise of an exclusive relationship

• he cultivates parasocial relationships with his army of male simps
  • trump can get away with pedophilia, infidelity, wanting to fuck his children, etc. foid pedophilia isn't taken seriously
  • no matter how bad his pERsonality, people still value him, because foids are worshipped just for having a vagina
  • he hates ethnics
  • he constantly tries to flirt with the black community and win them over
  • his primary agenda is building a wall to keep out undesirable people and protect america, just like foids focus on screening partners and keeping incels away. before entering politics, his catchphrase was 'you're fired'. foids are the gatekeepers of sex, they focus on screening others and not on developing themselves
  • he is a habitual gossip
  • his primary line of attack against mike bloomberg was being short, calling the ~5'7 bloomberg '5'4' and 'mini mike' because he's under 6'0. because trump is too dumb for serious politics, instead of serious political discussion he just uses personal attacks like that, just like foids will lose an argument and then start screaming that their opponent is an incel or short or gives them 'the ick'

• he is a loud buffoon
  • even when foids pick abusive bf's, it's never their fault and they are victims. even though trump hires people from the 'swamp' and supports jews, his supporters still claim he's a victim and is standing up against the 'swamp' and 'deep state'
  • he enters politics despite having no knowledge about it, and succeeds by belittling everyone and making a fuss over social status, like a foid joining a d&d group. foids can infiltrate anything, because even if they're bad at it they have more social clout
  • he is incompetent and will run the nation into the ground, giving him any political power might ruin not only america but potentially all of world politics
  • he is a slave of the jews

all of these traits, which the news has painstakingly attributed to trump, are actually universal foid traits. it is how all foids behave

it is a part of their nature

therefore I think it's obvious: trump is a FOID

he is actually danielle trump. in the united states of gynocracy, both presidential candidates are foids.

the game is rigged because foids make the rules, and no matter which party wins, foids win

* ok I didn't actually read them, I lied. but it doesn't matter because it's just the same talking-points over and over again so there

Last edited:
next based conspiracy thread: kamala harris is SECRETLY MICHELLE OBAMA IN DISGUISE

next based conspiracy thread: kamala harris is SECRETLY MICHELLE OBAMA IN DISGUISE
well, barely in disguise, they look basically identical (like all sheboons). but 'IN DISGUISE' sounds more dramatic and conspiratorial

rereading this because it is the most high IQ truth nuke I have ever read about modern politics

Pin worthy thread tbhngldedsrs

Ascended high cosmic godly IQ post

Trump does have many foid traits. Who knows, he could be a vegetable like Biden that's had his trophy wife feeding him lines for years.

This nigga wants to fuck Donald Trump :lul: