Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Donald Trump and the kikecine, the absolute state of the MAGA goyim.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
:feelsEhh::yes::yes::yes:

Trump at western wall 1280x720

Last edited:
Lotta people on the right tend to forget that Trump considers the vaccine one of his accomplishments.

MAGA supporters and cuckservative boomers on suicide watch. :feelsjuice::yes::yes::yes:

Lotta people on the right tend to forget that Trump considers the vaccine one of his accomplishments.
Yes, they most certainly do, like some sort of temporal amnesia displacement that only a cuckservative can mentally express or achieve. :feelsjuice::yes:
:feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm so glad I didn't vote for this Jewish owned controlled opposition

The lessor of two evils is still evil

The majority of sheople can't be bothered by truth or objective reality, no, they're far too concerned about their own personal ambitions, carnal lust, desires, and fantasy ideal world of dreams to be concerned with such things for this has become the post-truth world which is a barren wasteland of all meaning, principles, bonds, values, or purpose. :blackpill::yes:

Last edited:
The majority of sheople can't be bothered by truth or objective reality, no, they're far too concerned about their own personal ambitions, carnal lust, desires, and fantasy ideal world of dreams to be concerned with such things for this has become the post-truth world which is a barren wasteland of all meaning, principles, bonds, values, or purpose. :blackpill::yes:
Ohhh! Let me add that to my selfie meme!
Maybe I can get a like?
The worst part is their fantasy world (+etc) isn't even their own idea(s). It's all just a crafted meme. Same shit, different nation and era.

Ohhh! Let me add that to my selfie meme!
Maybe I can get a like?
The worst part is their fantasy world (+etc) isn't even their own idea(s). It's all just a crafted meme. Same shit, different nation and era.
Consider yours fren, for all wisdom and knowledge should be free for all. :feelsjuice: :yes:

The way he naturally points to his left arm on clip #2 really makes me think that he's not lying, he probably took it.

At the end of the day that's what politics are all about
Right is still miles better because most governments don't push a SJW agenda

If Trump had won the 2020 election then everything would be reversed. The Pfizer vaccine would've been known as the Trump vaccine and MAGA conservatives would all be 100% vaccinated and libtards would all be antivaxxers.